No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Krzysztof Wlodarczyk-Danny Green Early Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Krzysztof Wlodarczyk-Danny Green Early Results

Unbeaten Sydney native Will Tomlinson (18-0, 12KO) endured a stiff test from visiting Mexican challenger Alan Herrera (26-4, 17KO) en route to a 12-round unanimous decision in their regional title fight.

Scores were 118-111, 117-111 and 116-112. [Click Here To Read More]

When you beat a legend...

Comment

Stupid Green, had the fight won with his jabs but decides to go for the kill ... dumb .. all I can say is BLAH HAHAHA retire now you jack ass

Comment

Originally posted by vir72l View Post
        Stupid Green, had the fight won with his jabs but decides to go for the kill ... dumb .. all I can say is BLAH HAHAHA retire now you jack ass
        Oh really? How far ahead was he?

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
          Oh really? How far ahead was he?
          Green was dominating the fight on points. Scoring after 10 rounds, I would have to give either 8-2 or 8-3 to Green. Congratulations to Wlodarczyk.

Comment

Green had it!!!....but good for Wlodarcyzk

Comment

glad to see Daud Yordan back and winning after the savage beating he took in '10 vs Caballero...

Comment

im not sure what everyones on about Green dominating the fight, he (the Challenger) was on the back foot the whole fight without countering that effectively except for round 5 when he had Wlodarczyk hurt for a moment then gassed out in that same round tryin to finish him.Wlodarczyk (the Champion) was on the front foot the whole fight and as little as he was doing was landing the better shots, the only punch Green landed was his jab which was pretty good but just not enough,he probably had 3 rounds and thats being generous, i was saying throughout the whole fight 'he's gonna gas out and get stopped late', for the good of Australian boxing im glad there was a KO even if Green had got it, but for Green to be given that decision wouldve looked bad for us, for his own sake Green should retire, he just wont beat a top line fighter without a weight advantage, i know this sounds like im hatin on him but Cmon, anytime he has stepped up he got beat, just tellin the truth here.

On the other hand massive Congrats to Will Tomlinson, a true Aussie warrior, was hurt a few times and had 3 cuts and pulled of a great win, what a fight that was.

Comment

Wow, I can't lie, I thought Wojak was winning with room to spare. Honestly, though, the fight was pretty bad until the ending. Green had a big fifth round and Wojak's KO sequence was sweet, but the rest of the fight was a struggle to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by EAAE View Post
                    im not sure what everyones on about Green dominating the fight, he (the Challenger) was on the back foot the whole fight without countering that effectively except for round 5 when he had Wlodarczyk hurt for a moment then gassed out in that same round tryin to finish him.Wlodarczyk (the Champion) was on the front foot the whole fight and as little as he was doing was landing the better shots, the only punch Green landed was his jab which was pretty good but just not enough,he probably had 3 rounds and thats being generous, i was saying throughout the whole fight 'he's gonna gas out and get stopped late', for the good of Australian boxing im glad there was a KO even if Green had got it, but for Green to be given that decision wouldve looked bad for us, for his own sake Green should retire, he just wont beat a top line fighter without a weight advantage, i know this sounds like im hatin on him but Cmon, anytime he has stepped up he got beat, just tellin the truth here.

On the other hand massive Congrats to Will Tomlinson, a true Aussie warrior, was hurt a few times and had 3 cuts and pulled of a great win, what a fight that was.
                    You beat me to it. I thought I was going crazy.

And yes, heck of an effort by Tomlinson to preserve his unbeaten record. Herrera gave him a test-and-a-half, but he persevered in the face of adversity. I thought the scores were a bit too wide, but the right guy won in a very entertaining chief support.

Comment

Working...
                    X