Shane Mosley wants Malignaggi shot.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way should this fight happen. NO interest in it

Comment

Do you think mosley cares what interest you have in this fight! and so what if he wants a win to feel good about himself so what,you talk as if your the only person in the world watching boxing get real this guy dedicated his entire life to become a boxer a worldchampion do you think mosley gives a **** about you i think not.goodluck to him people criticise so much in todays world cant a human do what he or she loves are we suppose to stop and quit because your not interested or you think im to old!! has he no right to earn a living can you not understand a persons desire to return to a sport they adore its all he knows LET HIM FIGHT

Comment

I have a problem with this but it's not because of Mosley being washed up. The problem I have is the fact that a mandatory challenger or a solid contender would get passed over so that Mosley, a once great fighter but way past his best, can get a title shot that he does not deserve.

If Mosley were to beat some good contender, like Hatton tried to do but failed, then I can see this fight happening. Otherwise, it's just the same old "business" side of the sport.

Comment

morales should fight paulie for his going away fight in mexico. Get that 5th title.

Comment

No thanks, he needs to work in the business, but he has no business stepping back in the ring, I don't care who he fights, he doesn't have it anymore and even pillow fist Paulie can hurt a fighter if he is a human punching bag. Paulie could just stick and move and jab his way to an easy 12 round decision. It should be a crime to let Mosley step in the ring, he gave everything he had and then some. He even got some big paydays on the way out despite not putting in a honest effort.
            Can't wait til Paulie loses his belt, so washed up fighters don't think about coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              morales should fight paulie for his going away fight in mexico. Get that 5th title.
              Morales would lose a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Originally posted by devildg View Post
                i think if Shane fights a few more times, brain damage sets in. somethin aint right about him
                Malignaggi doesn't hit hard that's why I think Mosley wouldn't mind this fight.

Morales would get UD'D by Malignaggi
                Last edited by Aiwass; 12-08-2012, 08:16 PM.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=575770

Comment

Working...
                  X