Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Zab Judah Getting At Team Garcia In Hotel Lobby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dannys father has no education. His ugly, low IQ having ass didn't have enough guts to be a fighter. His son is a good fighter, and most pick his son to beat Judah. To see him prance around the ring talking **** to Khan like HE won the fight was hysterical. Ugly, uneducated ass.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
      then danny would have KO'd zab......
      Yeah, but at least we would've got a chance to see Mr Ugly get the piss smacked out of his shook ass.

Comment

Just watching it again, damn that was cowardly. Zab "I step back and let him do his" referring to his dad, crazy how words could dig that deep. I feel like I'm watching The Wire, Judah is acting a lot like Marlo Stanfield, reminds me of this scene

Say they put hands on Angel, that's nothing to be prideful about. I hope Danny wrecks him, which he most likely will.

Comment

Damn, Zab already lost the mental fight before getting into the ring. Lol.

Comment

Whether you are a boxer, banker, construction worker, etc...nobody likes a poser. Trainers can't pose or talk **** about fighters unless they've boxed. Trainers, stay in your lane. Analyze, don't criticize.

Comment

i hope we get to see the "superman" Zab ^^

Comment

Anyone else actually rooting for Zab? lol I'm not a big Judah fan but.. War Judah!

Comment

zab jewdah, pride of israel

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    Just watching it again, damn that was cowardly. Zab "I step back and let him do his" referring to his dad, crazy how words could dig that deep. I feel like I'm watching The Wire, Judah is acting a lot like Marlo Stanfield, reminds me of this scene

Say they put hands on Angel, that's nothing to be prideful about. I hope Danny wrecks him, which he most likely will.
                    You're being bias, Garcia's Dad deserves more than a good slap. If he's unable to fight he should sit down and shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      Say they put hands on Angel, that's nothing to be prideful about.
                      No it isnt, but the guy is asking for it.

You can't go around taunting and mocking world level fighters in their face before every fight when you don't even get in the ring yourself like they're supposed to just sit and take it because not every fighter (or man) will.

Danny Garcia comes across as a respectful guy when he speaks, from the way they act it's hard to believe to they're related.

Comment

Working...
                      X