Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't we all agree that Floyd is still in his prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    2001-1st retirement. Dude used to jab, move, throw double hooks, jab to the body. Prettying boy destroys money mayweather anytime anywhere
    I disagree money may is bigger, stronger, and smarter than Pbf. He is also much better coming off layoffs. Remember pbf struggled w/ journeyman Augustus coming off a 6 mo layoff. Money may today beats prime Augustus down like Gatti coming off a 2 yr layoff

Comment

His left hook is so much slower nowadays he used to throw it like it was nothing

Comment

Floyd aint been 12 rounds since Mosley, the Ortiz did not last long enough. He lacks ring time and has got old since the Hatton KO.

Doubt that Floyd is still in his prime, but should be shapen enough to break Cotto.

Comment

Not really....

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
          Well......................
          He's never tested himself against a dangerous opponent......Fraud has always avoided a fight and if he got in one he cheated or ran the whole time. very boring and very un-warrior like. Who knows if he heven has a prime. Just a fraud who wont get another of my dollars....

Comment

No he's much slower, not as crisp with his combinations, he's lost some pop also. He's made adjustments like hopkins to cover up his age but it's going to catch up with him.

Comment

He's far from prime

Comment

I think he is still the best fighter but I was watching Floyd vs Chico....man what a performance. He has not fought like that in years but he is still the man.

Comment

he's in a different prime, no longer as quick in hand and foot (certainly not slow), he's now a big strong welterweight but sacrificed a little speed.

Comment

Working...
                  X