Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much of a chance do you give Montiel against Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

montiel IMO is on his way down while donaire is on the way up. montiel is starting to secretly age as boxer & it showed in that hasegawa fight. he's been in some wars.

if donaire can take montiel's punch montiel has ZERO CHANCE to beat donaire.

Comment

These Mexican Fools hyping Montiel same way they hype Pacquiao's opponents and end up being destroyed completely inside the ring

Comment

Look at what z-gorres did to montiel's face, when nonito is even technically better than z! If z didn't fooled around he could have escaped as victor..
        Look at what johnny did to montiel when he moved up? He embarrassed fernando.
        Look and compare nonito's height and frame to montiel, nonito is really practically bigger than him!
        Nonito by tko on later rounds.
        And if you think nonito is an overrated fighter for being a "big" bully,then we can have a v-cash bet. And 1 year self-ban from the scene.
        Wanna bet?
        Last edited by arum_aka_T; 12-28-2010, 05:20 AM.

Comment

I have Montiel winning this fight.

Comment

I have Montiel winning the fight 60%/40%. Once Montiel begins to land body shots, Donaire is not going to look anywhere as dominant as he did against Sirodenko. Montiel is going to make Donaire think twice before throwing punches. Rafa Concepcion made him backpedal because Concepacion didn't respect Donaire's power, Montiel has an underrated chin and has world class stamina. Donaire has not face anyone near Montiel's level while Montiel is used to the pressure at facing the very best.

Comment

War montiel!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                07-03-2007, 08:41 AM #1
                PacDbest
                Belt holder
                ESB Addict

vCash: 1000 Darchinyan VS Donaire, I smell an Upset...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like Darchinyan, I like KO artist, I like fighters who fights anybody. I've seen a Bunch of Darchinyan fights. Even rate him top of the 112 & top 15 P4P.

I've seen only about 3 fights of Nonito in youtube. But I met the guy & his Brother Glen personally twice at a Party & we talk a lot about Boxing. He said he beat Jason Litzau in the Amateur. Also they thought that they we're robbed by the Judges when he fought Viloria in the Olympic trials. He is supposed to be lined up against Arce but Arce lost to mijares. That's why I'm not surprised when I heard he got This title shot.

Based on my observation Donaire is very skillfull, quick with his hands & feet, has some Power, full of confidence, very smart, in short he's the Filipino version of PBF. Personality wise this guy are way different than his Brother Glen who is the Shy or low key guy. Nonito, in the Parties that we've been in, is the light of the dancefloor. He dances all night long proves he has an endless stamina. Good dancer too means he has good Hand, eye & feet coordination.

The only question is... can he handle Vic's Power?? I ask his cornermen if he has a good chin, they say he was woobled once but recovered & KO the opponent shortly.

I've seen replay of the dachinyan-Pacheco fight, in this fight Pacheco was outboxing Vic, Then the fireworks interrupt the fight, Vic recovered & KOed Pacheco shortly. Pacheco is one of the tallest fighter Vic has fought.

The reason I smell upset is because Nonito is a Legit 5'6" & a half. he's quicker & he can move. Vic will have a hardtime finding him. Nonito has a lethal left hook & I see them landing everytime Vic tries to attack. I don't think Darchinyan can be KOed, but I see Donaire outboxing him in a lopsided fashion. Kinda like what Mijares did to ARce.

This is my original prediction on Donaire vs Darchinyan.

I think Montiel will have a better fight than Darchi but it will be the same ending. Donaire will KO Montiel.
                Daym I was wrong!Darchi did better!!hehehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by La Zorrita View Post
                  donaire ain't got no chance he's gonna get KTFO
                  I think u made a typographical mistake!! hahaha!!

Comment

Working...
                  X