No announcement yet.

Floyd - JMM 24/7...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd - JMM 24/7...

What do you guys think floyd will act like, i mean right now he is giving JMM a very good amount of respect, alot more then he did to oscar and ricky. Do you think he is gonna start talking **** on him in the 24/7 to sell it.

I think if he plays nice guy during the 24/7 the ppv's will be alot less then he thinks.

i wonder whats up wit that i think hes gonna need to be a ******* again soon cuz i really dont think this ppv is gonna do that good honestly and hes gonna need to sell it as much as he can by bein a *******

Comment

let floyd do whatever he wants. nobody cares

Comment

The Storylines have already been set.

Floyd Mayweather Coming back with a chip on his shoulder to proves he is still #1
        Juan M. Marquez the gritty mexican underdog who argubly beat pacquaio twice is out to prove he is really #1

Floyd Mayweather Promising to Make Juan M. Marquez an example.
        Juan Manuel Marquez promise to leave every drop of mexican blood in the ring before he lets Mayweather win this fight..

Floyd Mayweather will be compared to past greats like SRL,etc..as he
        trys to come back after a long layoff and continues he cement his greatness

Juan M. Marquez will be compared to past greats like JCC, Morrales, etc as he fight for his people and fighting against the odds as he trys to cement his legacy as past great Mexican warriors have.

Floyd Mayweather the best America and the world has to offer
        Juan Manuel Marquez the best Mexico has to offer..

One Returns for Greatness and One is ready for Greatness

"Numero uno"

24/7 will sell the **** out of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
          The Storylines have already been set.

Floyd Mayweather Coming back with a chip on his shoulder to proves he is still #1
          Juan M. Marquez the gritty mexican underdog who argubly beat pacquaio twice is out to prove he is really #1

Floyd Mayweather Promising to Make Juan M. Marquez an example.
          Juan Manuel Marquez promise to leave every drop of mexican blood in the ring before he lets Mayweather win this fight..

Floyd Mayweather will be compared to past greats like SRL,etc..as he
          trys to come back after a long layoff and continues he cement his greatness

Juan M. Marquez will be compared to past greats like JCC, Morrales, etc as he fight for his people and fighting against the odds as he trys to cement his legacy as past great Mexican warriors have.

Floyd Mayweather the best America has to offer
          Juan Manuel Marquez the best Mexico has to offer..

One Returns for Greatness and One is ready for Greatness

"Numero uno"

24/7 will sell the **** out of this fight.
          Cool, thanks for info

Comment

Ill watch the 24/ 7, not buying the PPV though.

Comment

Mayweather is better off playing the bad guy, that humble act doesn't sit too well with me, doesn't fit him. WATA!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                What do you guys think floyd will act like, i mean right now he is giving JMM a very good amount of respect, alot more then he did to oscar and ricky. Do you think he is gonna start talking **** on him in the 24/7 to sell it.

I think if he plays nice guy during the 24/7 the ppv's will be alot less then he thinks.
                I think the respect factor is only to make JMM look like a much more competitive opponent than what he actually might be.

It would make him look even more stupid if he was talking about how easy this fight would be, where's your selling point ya know?

Comment

Floyd Will play the part as under appreciated legend.
                  JMM will play the part as under appreciated legend.

Floyd will play the part of me against the world of boxing, and show the contradiction of the treatment he receives compare to other fighters in the sport past and present.

JMM will play the part of a fighter who did the hard way and always comes to fight and this fight he will finally get the respect he deserves...

This 24/7 will be better than
                  Pacquiao vs. De la hoya 24/7
                  Pacquiao vs. Hatton 24/7
                  Calzaghe vs. Jones 24/7

I can bet that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                    I think the respect factor is only to make JMM look like a much more competitive opponent than what he actually might be.

It would make him look even more stupid if he was talking about how easy this fight would be, where's your selling point ya know?
                    He has done it against most of his opponents. He did good PPV numbers, Gatti (Sold 365K), Zab (Sold 375K), was well behaved against Baldomir (325K). It wouldn't change much, casual fans make up more of the PPV buys, he'd sell more regardless of how he degrades his opponents.
                    Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 07-27-2009, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X