Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Trout who's going to win this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't mind putting money down on Trout.... but I wouldn't take anybody against cotto at home

Comment

Cotto is too skilled, Trout is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Who knows you may turn out to be right but I respectfully disagree and think this will turn out much like Cotto's fight with Yuri other than the leg injury where movement wise Cotto will be every step of the way with Trout outboxing him and landing clean hard shots winning rounds.

Yeah man it's just my opinion on this particular fight. We can hope so, Cotto is a mini-bull that almost always manages to impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Wouldn't mind putting money down on Trout.... but I wouldn't take anybody against cotto at home
          I think Cotto is like 5 and 0 in NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
            I think Cotto is like 5 and 0 in NYC.
            Only lost in Vegas.... at MSG, he's beaten everyone..... I think it's more than that too

Comment

i think cotto will beat the absolute sht outta him

Comment

Cotto UD, possibly late TKO.

Too skilled, too focused.

Comment

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
                  I guess I respectfully disagree with the consensus. I really think Trout is gonna take the decision. He's not gonna engage, he's not gonna stand by the ropes, he's gonna tag him from the outside and keep moving the whole fight. He's gonna look awful doing it but he's gonna win imo. That said, I hope Cotto wins, gonna be rooting for him.
                  In new york city?

I have Trout beating Cotto in a boring fight but Trout not getting the decision.

Comment

Cotto may lose in reality and get a gift decision because the fight is in NYC. I just do not see Cotto stopping Trout or outboxing him much really. Cotto gets hit too much and at lighter weights, he was able to walk through it but at 154 I am not sure he can do that. Trout is not a big puncher though so it may not be that big of a deal but Cottos face swells up and cuts too easily these days. I do think Cotto has 1-2 good performances left in him though so I guess it can go either way.

Comment

trout is not the type of fighter that beats cotto. He is not aggressive enough to make cotto uncomfortable. Cotto will be able to fight his fight against trout. UD win for Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X