• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    Thanks
    bless you,idiot

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      While you're a raging ****sexual, I agree that he only considers Froch an option because he knocked out Taylor. I wouldn't say Hopkins is bitter, but he definitely believes he won those fights, so beating Winky, Pavlik & Froch are ways of saying, "See? I'm better."

Also, I recently heard him on the radio and he's not bitter about Calzaghe either. He said he'd love to fight him more than anyone else but accepts the fact that Joe is retired. He said he's moved on because the fight will always be controversial and lots of people scored it for hopkins, not to mention he did that at age 43, so he's fine with it.
      Well said man. Now, whats up with Guzman? Hear anything?

Comment

Taylor vs Hopkins III is the best option.

Hopkins has no one else really, Taylor has come off a devastating knock out with what options?

Hopkins can get the chance to go out in glory.

Comment

It's old news. Bhop got shaded by Taylor, but he's gone on to more gr8ness while Taylor has fizzled out. I don't think he's bitter, he's just carefully pickin his last big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post

Hopkins has no one else really, Taylor has come off a devastating knock out with what options?

I agree, B-Hop vs Taylor III

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post

Adamek and Froch are both good options, adamek being the biggest challenge.

But if he doesn't give a **** then yeah, by all means fight Taylor again, would be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                It's old news. Bhop got shaded by Taylor, but he's gone on to more gr8ness while Taylor has fizzled out. I don't think he's bitter, he's just carefully pickin his last big fight.
                great quote.. If anything Bhop got his get back ...its called KARMA

Comment

Why would he be bitter?

Many had Hopkins winning. If he feels he won him, then that's all that matters. Not what it says on paper

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                    about those losses to taylor-fighting pavlik,then winky,now wanting froch-the only 3 guys who gave taylor trouble,i think hes just trying to prove the point that he was and always will be better than taylor-maybe im looking into it to much!
                    lol thats pretty hilarious, i never thought of that...i thought he was chasing goofy white champs in order to erase the calzaghe controversy....

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                      about those losses to taylor-fighting pavlik,then winky,now wanting froch-the only 3 guys who gave taylor trouble,i think hes just trying to prove the point that he was and always will be better than taylor-maybe im looking into it to much!
                      You are looking into it too much. Hopkins is looking where the big bucks/recognition/low risk fights are.

Comment

Working...
                      X