No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: Seth Mitchell’s Loss To Banks ‘An Aberration’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manager: Seth Mitchell’s Loss To Banks ‘An Aberration’

Some boxing fans and observers questioned the move — getting Seth Mitchell into an immediate rematch with Johnathan Banks instead of putting the heavyweight prospect into tune-up bouts in which he could rebuild from his first loss as a pro boxer.

But to Mitchell and members of his team, it was absolutely the right move to make.

They not only felt that the loss to Banks in November shouldn’t have happened, but that the right adjustments could be made to ensure that it wouldn’t happen again in the February rematch. [Click Here To Read More]

it be interesting too see if there will be a trilogy IF SETH WINS

Comment

Getting knocked out early not like getting beat up for an entire fight. I don't mind the move!

Comment

Wow, hopefully Banks wins again to let them kno it wasnt a fluke vs Mitchell, props to Mitchell for getting back in the ring again n trying to prove he is the better fighter

Comment

Poor mitchel, his team sound dilusional- his manager looks like a cheap don king , and sounds like an educated don king- with that being said his deficiencies far out weigh a 4 - 5 week camp. They sound like they are too accostomed to the lifestyle seth's weak competition has afforded them. He gets beat worse from his teams arrogance and lack of acceptance , they still are not giving banks his just due. An aberration? He got starched in 2 rounds and they are still down playing banks power?

Comment

I had a bad case of loser denial myself once, until the lacross team shoved a parking come up my ass.... -billy madison

Comment

This is great news! I can't wait to win money betting against Mitchell again.

I guess when he got rocked by Witherspoon it was a fluke too. His manager is an idiot. His job is to make his guy money and keep him relevant. Once Mitchell gets knocked out again he's going to lose whatever chance he had at making good money again.

Comment

One of the worst cases of Boxing denial. Not quite up there with Holyfield's not retiring till he becomes the Undisputed Heavyweight Champ, but still denial. I guess Mitchell's glass chin is an aberration to and that he could take bombs from prime Tyson and not flinch. Yeah, whatever the fuk. Jeremy Williams chin was reincarnated into Mitchell the way I see it or maybe that is an insult to Jeremy.

Comment

I think it was less of "an aberration" and more of "a KO loss".

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                  I had a bad case of loser denial myself once, until the lacross team shoved a parking come up my ass.... -billy madison
                  +1

Comment

The problem is, it wasn't an aberration, as it made a lot of sense for the skilled boxer to beat the football player.

Comment

Working...
                    X