No announcement yet.

Video of me on Filipino TV talking about Pacquiao-Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
    Epic Turd Fail...... Floyd is older than Manny, so if Manny gets old Floyd is still older IDIOT!.
    You get on TV and make a damn fool of yourself, then post a thread so we can see you make a damn fool of yourself? DAMN HOMIE.
    are you trying to sound ignorant? It's not about the numerical age of a fighter, sh-t even Floyd always talks about the wear and tear on a boxer through fights...how you gonna be a fan of Floyds and not even know his own sayings?

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
      I heard that Manny Pacquiao actually talks trash on the filipino channels. I guess he does not like to trash talk in english. A filipino friend of mine said that when Pac bought tigers for his birthday he said he is going to feed JMM to them.

i dont doubt this one bit. pac is a fuucken thug, the public just dont know about it cuz he portrays the nice guy persona.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
        Thanks bro, its how I always looked at it, he's trying to play the Sugar Ray Leonard vs Marvin Hagler game, waiting for the right to time to jump in and catch Pacquiao just coming out of his prime.
        one hundred percent correct bro

Comment

Working...
        X