Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: M. Garcia, Concepcion Shaking Out in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: M. Garcia, Concepcion Shaking Out in Puerto Rico

No. 1-rated contender MIKEY GARCIA will risk his undefeated record, his NABF and NABO featherweight titles and his rating when he faces two-time world championship challenger BERNABE CONCEPCION on the Lopez-Salido II card which will take place Saturday, March 10 and will be televised live from Roberto Clemente Coliseum in San Juan, P.R. on SHOWTIME Championship Boxing®, beginning at 10 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the West Coast). Photos by Peter Amador/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

war mikey

Comment

Somebody feed Concepcion some Lumpia

Comment

Mikey is my dude & I'm rooting for him, but I admire Conception & I don't want to see him get battered, this is 1 Mikey fight I wish I could miss.

Comment

Damnn this is a Facebook Default photo material lol.. if he has a facebook he has to put it as default

Comment

Garcia knocks him out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              Garcia knocks him out cold.

i can actually see that happening. garcia can really bang, and he is good sized. Concepcion has looked faded of late. he can bang, but i dont think he'll take the risks

i can actually see the fight being dull, with garcia being unwilling to really step on the gas and concepcion being unable to

Comment

Working...
              X