Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fighters from the great continent of Africa ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt... Dick Tiger(Nigeria) and "The professor"(Ghana) were the two greatest fighter to come out of Africa.

Brian Mitchell(South Africa) is in the HOF. But, not as great as Tiger and Nelson was.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
      Not many. Not really a single african of any note in the game today. On a history note only a few. Real blacks cant really box, only african americans.
      That's why I was wondering , you're right a lot of the africans in the game today are not that great ,
      Probably one of the best from africa right now is joseph agbeko

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelDirrell25 View Post
        That's why I was wondering , you're right a lot of the africans in the game today are not that great ,
        Yea Agbeko is probably the best right now. But, Joyi(sorry I can't spell his rist name so I am not even going to try) is pretty good too. He beat Raul Garcia who was a solid fighter, the problem is that he fights in a weight-class that is not popular and has no names whatsoever. But, he is fighting Takayama who is another solid fighter next Saturday. So we will see how does. But, he is pretty good title holder.

Comment

i loved watching bazooka amongst the others mentioned.

you should check out mitchell though, dude was the ultimate road warrier

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelDirrell25 View Post
            Ali Funeka is pretty good as well I guess, I gave him the first Guzman fight by quite a bit.
            Last edited by NChristo; 11-16-2010, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
              Not many. Not really a single african of any note in the game today. On a history note only a few. Real blacks cant really box, only african americans.
              real blacks can't really box?

or most never had the opportunity to be well known?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Yea Agbeko is probably the best right now. But, Joyi(sorry I can't spell his rist name so I am not even going to try) is pretty good too. He beat Raul Garcia who was a solid fighter, the problem is that he fights in a weight-class that is not popular and has no names whatsoever. But, he is fighting Takayama who is another solid fighter next Saturday. So we will see how does. But, he is pretty good title holder.
                Can't say I've heard of him, that's the problem with those weight classes below bantam they get very little noteriety when you really think about it

Comment

cornelius boza edwards

Comment

mathebula

he was a title holder for a lil bit

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      He doesn't hold that title anymore, Joyi was ko in his last fight.
                      Jeffery Mathebula, Ajose, and Hassan N'Dam are showed how game they were in their last fights, even in defeat.

Comment

Working...
                      X