No announcement yet.

Ward v kessler chatter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward v kessler chatter

Im rewatching ward Miranda because I'm trying to make my pick on this fight. Ward definitely is impressing me with his infighting. Kessler is much better mid to long range. I like that ward can fight all 3 areas effectively and has a great straight left from southpaw. Granted, outboxing this slow version of Miranda isn't all that impressive, but ward is showing a versatile, in and out, offense and defense with good steparound and side to side footwork.

I think ward will have big problems early with kessler's underrated speed and footwork. If ward can acclimate to kessler's stlye so he can get some work done inside, this can be a close fight. Or if he take away kessler's laser jab.

Ward also has a nice body attack, but I'm concerned about his power v kessler.

Not making a prediction yet, Gonna rewatch the jocal fight next.

I

ward is a better boxer, and i dont think kessler can hurt him. i got ward on this one.

Comment

Ward is too versatile for Kessler. Kessler will have his fans hating him after this fight.

Comment

Kessler will rip Wards head off his shoulders.

Comment

I'm a Ward fan all the way, and will probably be attending this fight since its right in my back yard, but I don't know if Ward has the power to hurt Kessler, but I know for sure that Kessler can hurt Ward.

Ward has been knocked down and wobbled by lesser fighters.

I think he has the tools to outbox Kessler but I wonder if he can avoid getting caught clean without getting hurt for a whole 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
            ward is a better boxer, and i dont think kessler can hurt him. i got ward on this one.
            Have you ever seen Kessler fight?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Have you ever seen Kessler fight?
              Kessler is a card carrying badass. Bat, nothing to say about my early analysis? I don't know if ward can deal with kessler's lasers. I don't know if ward can set the tempo, which he easily with Miranda. Kessler fights at a very fast pace when he wants to.

Comment

Working...
              X