Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Have The Style To Take Mayweather Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Floyd, just give the man the damn fight. Whup him out effortlessly so he can just shut up about fighting you. This guy is becoming annoying.

Sincerely
    GRUSTLER
    Mang , Lmao !

Good for you mang !!

But

Why didn't you do the same for Pac ? LMAO !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
      People posting on this site continue to disappoint me, I think most people that know boxing and have been Watching it for a long time know that Mayweather/Guerrero is an excellent match, Guerrero is a tough matchup for anyone, and would be a close betting underdog vs Mayweather. Too many people see Mayweather as practically invincible, but Guerrero gives him all kinds of problems with his combination punching, adaptability, size, and will to win. Robert Guerrero is a more difficult match for Floyd than the current versions of Pacquiao or Sergio.
      Negative Pac would destroy Robert he fits Pac's criteria just come forward and braw... Sergio would as well just stick and move! Rob should fight Keith Thurman, a real fighter if not face the winner of Alexander/Brooke and if he continues to win then people might wanna see him fight Mayweather. If Floyd took that fight over: Sergio, Canelo, Pac, Cotto if he should win convincingly would get called every name in the book you and I both know that. And once he whoops Robs ass like we all know he would, people would say Rob is a "bum" who only had 2 fights at ww blah blah... "Face Pac, Canelo, Sergio..." That fight is a mismatch period.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
        ghost would make it an ugly fight, but not enough to win.

i don't know what the **** floyd is doing.
        Floy is undergoing roid relapse

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Guerrero would get beat and then everyone would say Floyd cherry picked him. It's quite ridiculous. I've been hearing this same song for a loooonnnng time. Floyd has been to 154 and back. Cotto at this stage is better than Guerrero. I feel like Canelo is the better fight for Floyd and I'm not even sold on him as well. Guerrero needs to fight Maidana or the Alexander/Brook winner. Even Bradley or khan would be a good test for him. Guerrero would be the next win on Floyd's resume that people won't give him credit for.
          Guerrero has fastly made himself ELITE in the Welter Weight divison

Guerrero beats not only Berto but all the top WW's outside of Pac

Guerrero easily beats Cotto at 154

Since Jr hasn't fought a top prime elite Welter Weight YET over a period of 8 years, and has ducked Pac for three years it would do boxing good for him to at least take on a top prime WW named Robert Guerrero !

IF not Guerrero Jr has only three others at the moment with others coming up fast:

Sergio
          Canelo
          Pac

He best stay hidden if he don't want his 0 to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Guerrero has new bandwagon fans, lmao!
            Dang Mang ,,you got that right !!

I have been watching that boy for a while now and this last fight I thought he bit off to much.

Berto is as fast as Jr, hits harder than Jr, rugged, no quit, and I was blown away at the power of RG !

RG is a left and knows how to break down that defense, he will stick that left into Jrs maw and DOWN GOES JR ,,,DOWN GOES JR

Where's Cosel when you need him ?

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post

Since Jr hasn't fought a top prime elite Welter Weight YET over a period of 8 years, and has ducked Pac for three years it would do boxing good for him to at least take on a top prime WW named Robert Guerrero !

IF not Guerrero Jr has only three others at the moment with others coming up fast:

Sergio
              Canelo
              Pac

Hop off Pac's nutts he lost to Bradley his last fight period. And got schooled by Marquez 2/ out of 3 times... Now he is fighting him for a fourth time yeah that sounds like the best to me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                Hop off Pac's nutts he lost to Bradley his last fight period. And got schooled by Marquez 2/ out of 3 times... Now he is fighting him for a fourth time yeah that sounds like the best to me lol
                LOL, Yore mind is gone, go outside and look in the yard or out back or in da street mang and hopefully no body has run over it cause its shorly GONE

Comment

• he's not even worthy of being in the ring with the greatest none heavyweight fighter of this era. floyd money mayweather jr. guerrero does'nt bring shiat to the table but a big mouth.

Comment

• Well, I think at this point Guerrerro has earned his shot. Obviously, not the fight I would love to see happen against Mayweather, but it wouldnt be bad. I honestly thought Guerrerro would be taken out against Berto, but it was a tough, gritty win for Guerrerro. So lets make the fight happen

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post

Sergio
                      Canelo
                      Pac

AHAHAHAHA!

This kid, Robert Vida Guerra...He beats BERTO and now he somehow beats Floyd and Cotto?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

No

Comment

Working...
                      X