No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Says He is Ready To Face Prescott

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Says He is Ready To Face Prescott

Top lightweight prospect Terence Crawford has advised BoxingScene.com that a deal is done to step-in and fight Breidis Prescott on HBO on March 30, the co-feature to Brandon Rios-Mike Alvarado 2. Crawford, managed by Cameron Dunkin and promoted by Top Rank, will move up to 140 pounds for the opportunity to have his first major television exposure.

The 25-year-old one-punch knockout artist was scheduled to fight Robert Osiobe at 135 pounds on the off-TV undercard as well as international broadcast. But when Khabib Allakhverdiev injured his right elbow and was forced to withdraw from his fight with Prescott (26-4, 20 KOs). Crawford stepped in. Crawford (19-0, 15 KOs) will be taking a tremendous step-up in class, as well as the jump in weight, but apparently Top Rank and Dunkin have a lot of confidence in the prospect.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One of my favorite prospects out right now. I've been impressed with what I've seen from him on the Top Rank undercard streams. Let's see if he's ready for this big step up.

Highly doubt this fight will go to the cards either way

Comment

Not a bad save considering how little time there was to get a fill in.

Comment

Hopefully Crawford passes this step up.

Comment

Pissed Khabib got hurt

Comment

Working...
          X