No announcement yet.

After Money destroys Pacman?????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
    Mayweather won't fight Pacquiao, take this to the fantasy fight section.
    So when the fight is signed you will give me that blue name?

Comment

but the problem is that chicken HAS MASTERED DODGING/DUCKING so no way this fight gonna happen.when manny retires for a couple of years this KFC floyd will announce his comeback then challenge him. This is the most likely scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
        too bad you lie and floyd signed but manny didnt.

you clowns love lying
        Floyd aint signed ****, link or your lying *****........

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
          why dont floyd have the power to slow or stop manny? you dont have to hurt him with a shot to stop or slow him but if your constant he wont be. since when did manny become superman. when anyone hits him he stops or gets very wild. he punches when other guys stop punching. marquez not stronger than floyd but he was able to slow and stop pacquiao in his tracks when countered or when he lead and was first. damn you guys dont know **** about boxing. manny is not punching through anyone punches and keep thinking floyd dont hit hard or hard enough. dont have to knock you out with one punch but he will def slow you down.
          he never has even above 135....pac has takn some bombs from the cottos and margos and cloteteys of the world, none could even wobble him..floyd's power and brittle hands aint even comparable to those guys...yeah , sayin it 'd be like floyd hatton really proves you know ****..where did you get the nerves?....lol.....jmm slowed pac down?....did'nt you see jmm on queer street again in the 10th....

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
            When Floyd beats Pac he seals a legacy and becomes the greatest of our generation. He comes out and laughs at all the doubters, retires. We all wonder why we doubted he wouldn't win.

See I may be given props to Pac but i love Floyd in the ring and I lean towards him in the fight.

JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN THATS ALL
            pac is the fighter of the decade, that seals his legacy as the greatest of this era that even a loss to floyd aint gonnna change it!.....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              he never has even above 135....pac has takn some bombs from the cottos and margos and cloteteys of the world, none could even wobble him..floyd's power and brittle hands aint even comparable to those guys...yeah , sayin it 'd be like floyd hatton really proves you know ****..where did you get the nerves?....lol.....jmm slowed pac down?....did'nt you see jmm on queer street again in the 10th....
              its pointless talking to you biased know nothings on this site i swear.
              watch the fights again. how many times is manny throwing punches while getting punched in the face? when cotto was jabbing and throwing combos manny wasnt throwing
              only when cotto squared up and sloppy was manny able to take advantage. margirito didnt hurt manny or slow him down? i could have sworn in the 6th i saw manny curl up from some slow ass body shots. and jmm had manny stun just as much if not more than he was stun.

its not about hurting or stunning someone manny is not going to walk through mayweather lead rights all night. manny is not going to take mayweather body shots
              all night and keep going. dont ever compare mayweather and margirito thats 2 different levels on skills and talent. floyd will beat the **** out of manny make him look like a nobody and force him to continue to face defenseless slow walk forward fighters that make him look invincible to casual fans

Comment

Hella people gonna be quiet as hell when the fight gets signed

For the few that will stay around and pick Pac will commit suicide once the fight is over

Those that switch sides, cause they will switch, going to switch back to **** talking once the fight is over

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                  its pointless talking to you biased know nothings on this site i swear.
                  watch the fights again. how many times is manny throwing punches while getting punched in the face? when cotto was jabbing and throwing combos manny wasnt throwing
                  only when cotto squared up and sloppy was manny able to take advantage. margirito didnt hurt manny or slow him down? i could have sworn in the 6th i saw manny curl up from some slow ass body shots. and jmm had manny stun just as much if not more than he was stun.

its not about hurting or stunning someone manny is not going to walk through mayweather lead rights all night. manny is not going to take mayweather body shots
                  all night and keep going. dont ever compare mayweather and margirito thats 2 different levels on skills and talent. floyd will beat the **** out of manny make him look like a nobody and force him to continue to face defenseless slow walk forward fighters that make him look invincible to casual fans
                  the punches that put cotto down was all counter punches.....the punch that put jmm on his ass in the seond was also form a counter punch,, also vs morales while backpedalling too so your claim that manny stops punncing when geting punched is inaccurtae , infact its a joke.....floyd's pwoer aint even comparble to margo's and pac took margos perety well, infact he took it on purpose as some say....hat makes you think floyd can hurt pac when cotto and margo cant, im only talking about power here....bottmline is ..floyd doe'snt have the offense to do all of that youre sayng he'd to pac...

Comment

Love "Pretty Boy"...hate "Money".....let's be real though...when was the last time "Money" DESTROYED anyone? If fight ever gets made...it'll end in one of two ways....Floyd by UD (8 rounds Floyd - 4 Rounds Manny) or Manny by TKO....any other outcome seems as distant as the fight being made.

Comment

Oh Dear! Fantasy Fights again? Please Moderator put this fight on Fantasy Fight section.

Comment

Working...
                      X