Racist and disgraced black senator goes on a racist rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
    Duh, i thought every one knew this.

no i never claimed that. just that the guy was referring to white senators not white people and its highly likely that they are corrupt mainly infact because they are senators. if i were claiming only the white senators corrupt then the difference would be that they were white and i might as well claim it highly likely all white people are corrupt which is what i was pointing out he wasnt claiming.
    I got ya, its just that he didn't call the slimy bastards just Senators, he had to pull the race of the Senators out.Kinda ****t up.

I do believe a liberal will pull the race card waaaaaay before a Conservative even knows there is one to BE pulled. haha

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
      I got ya, its just that he didn't call the slimy bastards just Senators, he had to pull the race of the Senators out.Kinda ****t up.

I do believe a liberal will pull the race card waaaaaay before a Conservative even knows there is one to BE pulled. haha
      No doubt about it. The double standard is repugnant.

If a white senator said anything resembling what this clown said there would be WW3 right now.

If a black guy says it, its ok, they're allowed to be eternal victims.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
        \

im not quite sure what bribing a judge has to do with racisim.
        I'm not quite sure where you get the idea that I said bribing was racist when I clearly made the reference to corruption which you accused the white senators of being, hence showing your hypocritical way of thinking.

Attempt to sidetrack and distort again, you democrats are just to easy.

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
          Actually all the republican senators for the new york state senate are white.

http://www.nysenate.gov/senators
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...State_Senators

coincidence?

Comment

I'd expect a democratic state senator to pull the race card before a republican state senator because of sheer odds. Seriously, there's probably 8x as many black state senators who are democrats compared to black republicans.

Stupid thread is stupid. So there's a crazy state senator... from NEW YORK?!?!?!

Shocking...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
              I'd expect a democratic state senator to pull the race card before a republican state senator because of sheer odds. Seriously, there's probably 8x as many black state senators who are democrats compared to black republicans.

Stupid thread is stupid. So there's a crazy state senator... from NEW YORK?!?!?!

Shocking...
              Yeah because the fact that we have a race crazed lunatic as a senator is a matter to be taken lightly.

Are you really that ignorant?

It doesn't bother you at all that psychos like this are being ELECTED into office? That says a lot about the population and it isn't a good thing. These are the same people who voted for Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Onlylikeboxing View Post
                Yeah because the fact that we have a race crazed lunatic as a senator is a matter to be taken lightly.

Are you really that ignorant?

It doesn't bother you at all that pyschos like this are being ELECTED into office? That says a lot about the population and it isn't a good thing. These are the same people who voted for Obama.
                Why the fuck would I give 2 ****s about New York State senators? Seriously, if you're a state senator that's like 1 step above a local PTA member. I don't give a flying fuck about any state senator; not even my own.

Politics are **** everywhere. **** up and down the board. To be upset or riled up about 1 state senator is meaningless. Save it for real outrage, not bull **** that isn't even news worthy (although I'm sure they'll be at least 1 hour of coverage on this on Fox within a day or two).

I also wouldn't call him race crazed. That's dismissive quickly. He overreacted and is semi-crazy, but that doesn't mean there's no validity behind his assertions.

Comment

Why the fuck would I give 2 ****s about New York State senators? Seriously, if you're a state senator that's like 1 step above a local PTA member. I don't give a flying fuck about any state senator; not even my own.

Politics are **** everywhere. **** up and down the board. To be upset or riled up about 1 state senator is meaningless. Save it for real outrage, not bull **** that isn't even news worthy (although I'm sure they'll be at least 1 hour of coverage on this on Fox within a day or two).

I also wouldn't call him race crazed. That's dismissive quickly. He overreacted and is semi-crazy, but that doesn't mean there's no validity behind his assertions.
                  No matter how hard you always try to come off like a neutral poster, you always manage to reveal yourself as a biased commie ****.

You should just spare us your convoluted bull**** posts and just come out and say you agree with the guy and find the thrust of his critique valid.

Instead of this passive aggressive **** you try and pass off for a post.

You got no heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_Loc View Post
                    No matter how hard you always try to come off like a neutral poster, you always manage to reveal yourself as a biased commie ****.

You should just spare us your convoluted bull**** posts and just come out and say you agree with the guy and find the thrust of his critique valid.

Instead of this passive aggressive **** you try and pass off for a post.

You got no heart.
                    Not at all. I don't claim to know any of the politics of state senators who have never impacted my life before this thread. I have no interest in them and no interest in knowing them

However, to dismiss his claims as 100% false is as bad as accepting them as 100% truth. He's obviously pissed and fed up about something that has been occurring. I doubt he woke up one day and decided, "Today is the day I'm going to accuse my fellow state senators of corruption and make blanket claims at them about being racists."

Comment

Not at all. I don't claim to know any of the politics of state senators who have never impacted my life before this thread. I have no interest in them and no interest in knowing them

However, to dismiss his claims as 100% false is as bad as accepting them as 100% truth. He's obviously pissed and fed up about something that has been occurring. I doubt he woke up one day and decided, "Today is the day I'm going to accuse my fellow state senators of corruption and make blanket claims at them about being racists."
                      He has a history of being a belligerent. Its not a coincidence for him to pop off like this and invoking race.

Its not the first time blacks pull the race card and it won't be the last.

The point of this guys thread is that he will get a pass for it on the grand stage whereas a white senator, state or federal would get his ass roasted and probably never work again.

Just admit you agree with the guy.

You know you do.

Comment

Working...
                      X