Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love all styles but inside fighters/pressure fighters and defensive wizards/counterpunchers I like the most. Especially a mixture of the two like Toney

Comment

Boxer/puncher. Incorporating the sweet science with fight ending power? Beautiful when done right.

Comment

Whatever James toney does

Comment

Educated Brawler, like Roberto Duran
          Boxer/Counter-punchers like Miguel Cotto and Marco Antonio Barrerra
          Last edited by Hyper Knuckles; 06-03-2012, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Counter punchers, that counter with combinations and have the DF stance

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Counter punchers, that counter with combinations and have the DF stance
              Whats the DF stance?

Comment

I like so many styles, but my favourite would be elite counter punchers and boxer-punchers.

The two guy's who I enjoy watching most are Mayweather and Gamboa; the best counter puncher in the sport in Mayweather, who also happens to possess a great offensive arsenal and supreme ring intelligence and then there's Gamboa; tremendous skill level with freakish speed and great power.

Comment

There's no through line between my favourite fighters in terms of them having a similar style.

However, if there's one style I love above the others, it would be a very offensive fighter with very good defensive skills - Duran, Tyson, JCC Sr, Morales (when he bothered to). You don't really get very offensive fighters with adept defensive skills - they have to sacrifice that in order to be offensive.

Comment

Buuuuuuuuummmmmppppp

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                      Me personally
                      Floyd early career boxer puncher very defensive minded
                      Later career pressure boxer but still defensive

Bernard idk what to classify him ass he can counter he can box he can in fight he can do it all lol

Srr boxer puncher

Whitaker in my eyes counter puncher/boxer defensive minded of course

Hearns boxer puncher

Sadly a lot of them sound the same but everybody has a major thing they do except Hopkins
                      correct, mrboom. my favorite style are "boxers". They represent boxing at its highest form, when it's a science.

my least favorite style being margarito. people who make it a point to block punches with their face. it seems he purposely didn't try to develop his skills as much as he could

Comment

Working...
                      X