No announcement yet.

Who is pumped for the new FX series "Lights Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is pumped for the new FX series "Lights Out"

Title says it all, FX has some pretty damn good series (both past and present) so it should be interesting to see their take on boxing.

Premiers Tuesday.

No one eh, I thought it looked pretty good but I guess I will be one of the few enjoying it (if it is good hopefully).

Comment

Im gonna check it out, I love boxing so if any show has anything to do about boxing im watching it!!

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
        Im gonna check it out, I love boxing so if any show has anything to do about boxing im watching it!!
        Cool, I was starting to think I was the only one that knew anything about it.

It would probably be better on HBO or Showtime (since they could go the Arliss route and include boxing people although i guess nothing is stopping FX from that but they have no pressing need to get guys faces out there like networks that carry boxing) but FX has done some fine work so I have to think it will be at the very least decent.

Comment

yeah I saw a preview about the show, it looked pretty interesting!!

Comment

I am,good shows like dexter & true blood & sparticus,ohh wait,this one is about my favorite sport,that's whats up

Comment

Not big into TV dramas at all. I hope it does well enough that FX will get into televising real boxing.

Comment

Saw the preview. Didn't look bad. I'll check it out probably.

Comment

BUMP

It is on tonight!

Comment

Cant wait to check it out

Comment

Working...
                    X