No announcement yet.

27/4/2013 end of an era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    A matchstick that would set your keyboard warrior ass on fire.

I don't really care lol, I'm just here for the boxing.

Oh behave we're not all little half-pints on here, I'm 220lb bloke ffs, he wouldn't do nothing, he wouldn't even last 20 seconds in my world.

Why don't you want to do a sig bet if you're so confident?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Because the guys he has been facing for most part have been washed up, tiny or a combination of the two. Though his chin does seem good, I won't deny that. He don't take a bodyshot well though.

Well Rigondeaux wouldn't have to take that sort of punishment because he isn't some bum with no defense.

Mares, oh please!
      Mares as in the guy who Rigondeaux toyed with in the AMs, knocked out in sparring. As in the feather-fisted, face-first brawler who has never even fought a legit 122lb fighter before? That Mares? Sure!
      There he goes again. Look at who rigo has fought dude. You say donaire does not take body shots well duh!!! who does?? LOL. Guess what he has never been knocked down or got bent over with a body shot so what gives?..

Rigo gets rocked everytime he gets hit with a solid punch. He will get hit with donaire assuming he does not pull a clottey and go defensive the whole fight. Remember that donaire is a counter-puncher himself it's not like he will have to fight out of his comfort zone for this fight. Rigo will be playing with fire fighting a counter-punching game with nonito and he will get burned.

Once Donaire knocks him out you haters will just say " rigo was not ready ", " Rigo hasn't fought anybody yet ", " rigo still an amateur " and still hate on donaire.
      Last edited by TRTboy; 01-17-2013, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Dan you know you're my good homie but.......you do know this will be one of the first threads bumperd if Nonito beats on Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          mushahadeen was actually banned. Dan does this a lot and he's actually right more than half of the time. mush was just trolling IMO.
          I stand correct. I didn't know this.

Comment

Yessir Ri-Goon-deaux will destroy him, it's about that time!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If Nonito takes the Rigo fight he gets much respect the guys is one of the most active top fighters in boxing right now and could milk that fight if he really wanted by avoiding it like other fighters do.

Comment

Oh behave we're not all little half-pints on here, I'm 220lb bloke ffs, he wouldn't do nothing, he wouldn't even last 20 seconds in my world.

Why don't you want to do a sig bet if you're so confident?
                You do not look 220 in your avi or sig...

Comment

Questionable chin because he ate a perfect left hook from a guy who is 5ft8, rehydrated to 134lbs in other words huge at the weight and is a big puncher with a very potent left hook? He took that fight on short notice, he had zero time to prepare and had to adapt from the word go.

Chinny because he got clipped off balance against Corboda who again is a big guy and a big puncher? He wasn't hurt.

He recovered from the Marroquinn shot superbly and dropped him twice and shut the guy out.

If he was being hurt on the other hand, stunned, buckled and having to run away against the likes of Mathebula, Conception & the likes then I'd be slightly concerned.

If he marked up badly in just about every fight he was in and had zero defense, I'd be slightly concerned.

Enjoy whilst you can, come april the 27th you will be sat dreaming of the left hook, you'll be jumping off you chair as Donaire lunges in ''finish him, finish him!'' you will mistake his desperation and it'll end in tears when Rigondeaux claps him the fcuk out.
                  1,000,000 crying Filipino's as the new found hero is slumped on the canvas, clutching his side as he grimaces in pain.
                  C'mon, Dan. You literally just walked me through not one, but three times Rigo has been floored. "The guy was big at the weight", "The guy was a big puncher"... It doesn't change the fact that Rigo does not have a granite chin and has shown he can be dropped. And Nonito has a big shot. And he is very fast. I do not see Rigo being able to stay away from that shot for 12 rounds. I'm not Filipino by the way. If Donaire was to lose, I would not be in tears. I am a fan of boxing, not just particular fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                    C'mon, Dan. You literally just walked me through not one, but three times Rigo has been floored. "The guy was big at the weight", "The guy was a big puncher"... It doesn't change the fact that Rigo does not have a granite chin and has shown he can be dropped. And Nonito has a big shot. And he is very fast. I do not see Rigo being able to stay away from that shot for 12 rounds. I'm not Filipino by the way. If Donaire was to lose, I would not be in tears. I am a fan of boxing, not just particular fighters.

He has not been floored 3 times. He stayed upright but people make a huge deal of Marroquinn hitting him with two left hooks over a 12 round duration, its ridiculous.
                    He has only been down once in his pro career in his 7th pro fight against Corboda who is a big guy & very underrated, he wasn't hurt just got clipped off balance & touched down. That is minor, it happens!

If he got knocked or even hurt by someone feather-fisted I could see why people are playing on it but this its not the case.

Comment

with their resumes, its stupid and ******ed to use fraud and hypejob to describe nonaire and then mentioning rigo.

Comment

Working...
                      X