Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Price: I Need To Beat Audley in The Best Fashion Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Price: I Need To Beat Audley in The Best Fashion Possible

Liverpool’s David Price has had a tumultuous 2012, during which he picked up the English, British and Commonwealth titles, registered impressive stoppage wins over John McDermott and Sam Sexton, and motored up the British and European heavyweight rankings.

However, Price’s rise had a brief downturn when promoter Frank Maloney lost his Sky TV dates and faced a scramble to find a suitable network for his 6’ 8’’ heavyweight contender. This body blow was eased by a move to BoxNation and a deal to fight former Olympic gold medalist Audley Harrison at Liverpool’s Echo Arena on October 13 in a crossover fight that could see the 29-year-old close out 2012 with a trio of solid wins under his belt. [Click Here To Read More]

That's a given, surely?

He has to put Audley away in Round 1.

Comment

All he has to do is throw punches at Audley and its over. Haye didnt throw punches for 2.9 rounds and when he did it was game over. 1st round KO surely.

Comment

If I was Price, I wouldn't have bothered with this fight. Nothing to gain. He wins, no one is impressed because he is expected to dominate. He loses, he is a laughing stock. The only way I'd be impressed is if Price was able to KO him with fear in the weigh-in without a punch thrown. I like Price, but this fight is a joke.

Comment

poor fight, Price wins inside 2 rounds and we all learn nothing we didnt already no before the fight.

Comment

Working...
          X