Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys OMG please help me, Im having a breakdown. I just caught my girlfriend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Guys OMG please help me, Im having a breakdown. I just caught my girlfriend.

She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, ***** u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.

that's disgusting

that whore should know by now to never reveal her disgusting habits to her bf.

I hope you got a few backhands in as well

Comment

just stitch her a-hole closed problem solved!

Comment

Originally posted by Godsent View Post
        just stitch her a-hole closed problem solved!
        M.E.T.H.O.D. Man

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
          M.E.T.H.O.D. Man
          Torture mother ****er Torture!!

But no thats fowl, if a girl tells me she is going to pee I expect to see pee....

Comment

true dat brah women dont poop

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dachillinvillin View Post
                She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, ***** u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.
                this SH°T made me laugh is like a paragraph from a romantic novel gone wrong

Comment

is this **** for real. what a ****ty thread. im outta this ****

Comment

i'm jealous of your composure.

the one time i found out my girl was actually pooping when she told me she was just peeing, i f ucked her poodle.

i'm not going to allow b1tches to get away with that ****.

both of em.
                    Last edited by Frogs!; 06-13-2012, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X