No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute vs. Froch Early Fight Results From Nottingham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bute vs. Froch Early Fight Results From Nottingham

Capital FM Arena in Nottingham - Middleweight prospect John Ryder improved to 11-0 with an entertaining eight-round win over Yorkshireman Luke Robinson.

The 23 year-old, who has looked impressive since joining the Matchroom stable, willingly exchanged blows with Robinson for the duration of the bout and just had that extra skill to take control of the fight and gain another victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

is there anywhere where i can watch this since i dont have this channel? anyone streaming this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by rsx03wba View Post
      is there anywhere where i can watch this since i dont have this channel? anyone streaming this fight?
      EPIXHD.com is airing it in the US, you can sign up for a free trial. Starts in 25mins I'm super psyched.

Comment

Originally posted by rsx03wba View Post
        EpixHD has a free stream.

Comment

Originally posted by HattonFaithful View Post
          EPIXHD.com is airing it in the US, you can sign up for a free trial. Starts in 25mins I'm super psyched.
          You beat me to the punch. No pun intended.

Comment

Bute is the real underdog.

Sorry Lucian, I'm still rooting for Froch. Froch has fought better, tougher competition more in one year than Bute's entire career.

Comment

I was watching the fight on a stream and Carl frampton is a boring fighter. When and if this kid gets to fight the best he won't make it

Comment

I was wrong in ever way about this fight and also wrong about the fighters. Major props to Froch for proving me way wrong.

Comment

Carl froch just beat da hell out bute in 5 rds lol

Comment

Damn, that was absolute destruction.

Comment

Working...
                    X