Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The people that say they can't stand Wal-Mart and think their customer service and products suck, yet they're there every week.

Comment

• When you like a girls pic on FB and they message you saying "You liked my pic, huh?" Makes me want to say I did it on accident and unlike it. Haha

Comment

• Just realizing that I forgot my phone charger at work. I soooo don't wanna drive back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
          Just realizing that I forgot my phone charger at work. I soooo don't wanna drive back.
          Is it worth the gas to go back? Are you afraid someone might steal it? If not, wait til tomorrow.

Comment

Just realizing that I forgot my phone charger at work. I soooo don't wanna drive back.
            Or worse leaving the phone! I bring my phone everywhere and the only time I really need is the time I forget it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Is it worth the gas to go back? Are you afraid someone might steal it? If not, wait til tomorrow.
              I think it fell out my bag at work.... and I have to call a shyt load of people tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Or worse leaving the phone! I bring my phone everywhere and the only time I really need is the time I forget it!
                The charger I have, you usually have to order it. I can take my battery out and plug it into the charger. And the charger is ONLY for my style of battery.

Comment

I think it fell out my bag at work.... and I have to call a shyt load of people tonight.
                  Ahhh, o.k. Well, maybe just don't surf the web on your phone, and use it to text or call people that you absolutley need to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Ahhh, o.k. Well, maybe just don't surf the web on your phone, and use it to text or call people that you absolutley need to?
                    It died when I got home.:realhappy:

Comment

It died when I got home.:realhappy:

Well, go back and get that sum*****, you lazy larry.

Comment

Working...
                      X