Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is your deal with feet?
    this not worth being excited over

Comment

someone should rub duckqiaos feet..every times he hears the word floyd he gets cold feet haha

Comment

The Entertainer And New York by TheDlisted

Comment

Triggerhappy, I have to massage my missus feet almost every night, I wish i had your enthusiasm for feet because i just get bored and my wrists end up aching, I derive no pleasure from it at all

Comment

I understand the convenience of automatic toilets, but c'mon!

I had a salad for dinner, and I began to sense a slight rustling in my colon, and a tinge of tension in my sphincter, on account of the ruf***e and such. Well, I decide to use the executive bathroom, because it is nicer, and it has ass gaskets. I could have used the other bathroom, but it would have taken forever to lay down the protective barrier of toilet paper, and time was of the essence. I grabbed my copy of GQ, the one with James Franco on the cover, and made my way, hurriedly, to the bathroom. I commence to prepare for my ritualistic blessing of the executive bathroom by removing a sanitary paper seat cover from the convenient dispenser that is hanging on the wall. By now my stomach is making odd noises, and my colon is none too pleased. I proceed to lay the ass gasket on the seat, and turn around to undue my pants, and release the hounds of hell on this unsuspecting, porcelain sacrifice. As soon as I turn around, the goddamn toilet flushes! Down goes the cover, and there goes the time table for my precision strike. I had to shuffle across the bathroom for another boo boo barrier, with my butt clenched, and my pants around my ankles, because in bending to pull them up I would have run the risk of premature crapulation. On the way back to the stall I almost trip and go head first into a ****ing john. Luckily I was able to grab a cover, make it back, place it, and position myself before the show began.

WTF? Do they not have some kind of delay on these things, or am I expected to be some kind of **** gymnast and try to do everything at once?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              what is your deal with feet?
              this not worth being excited over
              How can you get excited over killing two people in front of their child?

Comment

Originally posted by Brick-Top! View Post
                Triggerhappy, I have to massage my missus feet almost every night, I wish i had your enthusiasm for feet because i just get bored and my wrists end up aching, I derive no pleasure from it at all
                I can do it for hours and hours. I guess I was born to rub feet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                    This just mademe jizz. I woud love to f.uck and suck on those for hours. Green k when I get a chance.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X