Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on ****ing a girl with a bf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good you capitalized on what kind of girl she was. The real puss is her BF.

Comment

Syphilis via justice.

Comment

Just don't date her or fall for her. You don't want to get involved in her drama, especially if she has a bf. A **** is a ****

Other than that, enjoy your aids

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
          **** I hope I didn't catch anything...**** I'm worried now. That's the second major slut I've ****ed without a condom. I'm concerned.
          You should be worried!..You yourself said she was a slut, and didn't wear a hat?

Comment

I actually cant do it, Im 2 good a guy to do that sorta ****

I wouldnt wnt some1 to do it to me, so i dont do it to others...even if im in the 1% of people that wouldnt fuk a girl with a BF...

TBH tho if she was like...an unbelievably fit girl, it would hard 2 refuse....but personally i jst cnt do tht sorta ****

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              I actually cant do it, Im 2 good a guy to do that sorta ****
              Same here, but my problem is I'm too good of a guy to get a girl interested in me

Comment

I fucked this girl who has a boyfriend. I honestly don't feel bad about it but should I? What is everyones opinion?

Btw shes a major slut, she ****ed two of my friends as well. All while having a bf.
                Honestly I think somebody should give him a hint that his girl is a hoe. Unless he's a prick then let him suffer.

Comment

**** I hope I didn't catch anything...**** I'm worried now. That's the second major slut I've ****ed without a condom. I'm concerned.
                  You didn't use a condom? And she is a slut? Better get yourself checked up quick pal.

Not the type of girl you want to be sticking your lovestick if you're not sure where she's been beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
                    Fair enough, I would.
                    You must be desperate holmes.

Comment

you got to be one stupid mothafuc.ka to **** a slut without a condom. These bitc.hez LOVE sex. They **** different types of people, and in most cases do not give a sh.it about protection, as is evident in her letting you **** her raw.

It's not worth it

Comment

Working...
                      X