No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hayemaker Lands in West Ham, Chisora Downed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Hayemaker Lands in West Ham, Chisora Downed

West Ham, Upton Park - Before a crowd of 30,000 screaming fans, former two-division champion David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) returned for the first time in a year and knocked out Dereck Chisora (15-4, 9KOs) in five rounds to capture the WBO/WBA International titles. [Click Here To Read More]

Most exciting heavyweight fight of the decade so far.

Comment

That combo to finish it was SICK!!!!

Comment

Great Win/KO for Haye

Comment

Haye shows what he can do without injury. Chisora was destroyed.

Comment

great performance.

"Chisora took vitalis punches, haye will never stop him"

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

You can tell the people who are new to boxing when they say that Chisora went the distance with others so Haye would not be able to stop him. Triangle theories don't work. Arce does not hit nearly as hard as Donaire but it was Arce who stopped Vazquez. Styles mesh, motivation, how a fighter is, on fight night is not something that you can put on paper.

Comment

Haye put a hurtin on that boy! Bout time there was a heavyweight fight worth watching. Hope Haye can get a shot at Vitali fight off this impressive KO win. Maybe even a chance at redemption against Wlad perhaps. If not I don't think he should retire just yet. There are good fights out there for him like Adamek, Arreola, and a Chisora rematch. Hell even a Huck or Povetkin fight would be interesting. Haye could really put the division on his back. I'm pretty sure the general public is tired of the Klitchko vs Mormeck type HW fights we've been stuck with over the years.

Comment

lol was haye fighting in sneakers

Comment

Just woke up from my nap and watched the fight. I was very impressed with David Haye. Epix needs to do better than Sugar Ray Leonard and Dan Rafael. Althoughh the lighting was sick on the 60" HD.

Comment

Working...
                    X