Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali: The Haye Fight is Personal, I Want To Kick His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali: The Haye Fight is Personal, I Want To Kick His Ass!

Vitali Klitschko has a dream. [Click Here To Read More]

vitali will ko adamek easy and then destroy haye if he steps in the ring

Comment

Haye and vitali are damn near begging the public to let them fight and give them a huge payday, it's pathetic...

Comment

I thought Haye's chances against Wlad were even(ish) but his chances against Vitali would be slim. It would still be a fight I would like to see but it couldn't really go any other way.

Comment

why not! but i dont think haye will want to fight vitali!
          i think these two would be a great matchup..

Comment

God damn Adamek is soooo ****ed in this fight. Im a big fan of the guy (both guys infact), but Vitali will just beat him to death in there. A huge guy, with huge power, an iron chin, and a higher workrate then Mayweather? Forget about it. Adamek played his hand in his last fight against a big man, and that turn and flurry strategy wont get him anywhere against Vitali.

Comment

Vitali would murder Haye. He needs to retire.

Comment

FWIW, I think Adamek and Haye have a better chance against Vitali than they do against Wlad. Vitali's speed and reflexes have really slowed down in recent fights (understandably) and Adamek/Haye could pot-shot their way to a decision in a way they could not against Wlad.

Comment

Haye is petrified of Vitali.

Haye actually thought he was gettting the 'weaker' brother first but he froze against Wlad. Vitali would murder him.

Comment

Unfortunately, Vitali vs. Haye will never happen. Unless, Haye is flat broke and needs a payday.

Comment

Working...
                    X