Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank God for Miguel Cotto...the Pac hype is OFFICALLY OVER!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god is imaginary

Comment

Originally posted by The 5* General View Post
      Pac vs. Oscar at 154???

Get real.
      You're an idiot. Mayweather had been fighting at 147 while oscar was at 154.

Pac pretty much jumped all the way from 130 to 147 for that oscar fight since he only had 1 fight at 135 that did **** for him to prepare him for anything oscar might have done.

Comment

manny will miguel a good fight, its not gonna be a one sided ass kicking

i think the early rounds are competitive, maybe just going mannys way because of his speed, but when cotto starts to land with frequency around rounds 4-6, manny is going to be in deep, deep water...and from there i think it heads in the direction of a cotto knockout victory, barring something truly special from pacquiao

cotto TKO 8

Comment

if manny was better defensively, i would have given this fight to him

he has good D and nice movement, but cotto can negate that movement with his own footwork, and mannys D isnt good enough for him to go untouched vs cotto, if he had floyd or calderons D, he wins this, but he doesnt, he can look slick vs a corpse called oscar, and a good fighter but one dimensional fighter in hatton, but cotto is different

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu View Post

i think the early rounds are competitive, maybe just going mannys way because of his speed, but when cotto starts to land with frequency around rounds 4-6, manny is going to be in deep, deep water...and from there i think it heads in the direction of a cotto knockout victory, barring something truly special from pacquiao

cotto TKO 8
            reasonable...

but cotto isnt really known for his stamina & great capabilities in putting his foes in deep waters... while cotto gasses out late, MP gets stronger...

barring any cuts or lowblows...

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
              Baldomi and Judah????lmao
              Cotto>>>>>Baldomir,Judah.
              **** outta here.
              PBF is afraid to fight a top WW.
              and pac is scared to fight at 147 period.... so they are even....

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu View Post

cotto TKO 8
                And if Pac survives Cotto's middle round onslaught then look for a war in the last few rounds with Pacman getting the better of the championship rounds.

Pac has the speed and power that overwhelms just about everyone. Cotto has enough speed; a good D; a good jab and is a naturally bigger man.

It should be very close and competitive and while I wouldn't bet against Pac I think that he (Pac) is a slight underdog in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The 5* General View Post
                  At 145 pounds....Cotto beats his ass into the ground.

No ifs ands or maybe's.

Diaz was a joke.

Oscar was a zombie.

Hatton fought like an idiot.

Cotto is going to man handle his ass.

And Michael Jennings is not a joke?

Wilted against Margie?

Lets not even talk about Clottey you know who got his ass beaten down.

Comment

the hype is mayweather who is picking on a lightweight but injured his ribs vs sparring a featherweight.

And he only sold 300 tickets, all to friends and family..... hype over. I know it hurts Mayweather to see Manny on top of the world.

Comment

burner you said hatton was gonna win by ko..so stop the prediction ****

Comment

Working...
                      X