Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StateSide Connection V The British Link Up! Nolan V Z'ee The Battle so far....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StateSide Connection V The British Link Up! Nolan V Z'ee The Battle so far....

Right its been a constant battle over a period of weeks
    Nolan came out strong to start with and took the first few rounds
    Mid rounds Charlie Z'ee came on strong took all Nolan had to offer
    and came back and at the time it looked like Nolan had punched himself out

BUT with the latest Rap dissess from Nolan and the New threads that have dropped i have Nolan coming out strong for the championship rounds and maybe winning this fight on points

Who you got winning this battle?

ps:Points have been deducted from Charlie Z for use of the N Word

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    Right its been a constant battle over a period of weeks
    Nolan came out strong to start with and took the first few rounds
    Mid rounds Charlie Z'ee came on strong took all Nolan had to offer
    and came back and at the time it looked like Nolan had punched himself out

BUT with the latest Rap dissess from Nolan and the New threads that have dropped i have Nolan coming out strong for the championship rounds and maybe winning this fight on points

Who you got winning this battle?

ps:Points have been deducted from Charlie Z for use of the N Word

i shud be well ahead lol cos ive been out swinging in every round Z has only dropped a few hits back ive had the bigger work rate by far lol

Comment

You have had the bigger workrate bruv hehehe

I give Charlie credit for taking serious serious amount of punishment and still he comes back for more..

Got you winning the war though mate

Comment

You have had the bigger workrate bruv hehehe

I give Charlie credit for taking serious serious amount of punishment and still he comes back for more..

Got you winning the war though mate
        good stuff looks like some new **** wants rippin now 2

Comment

Yeh there's fresh blood on the scene

Comment

Yeh there's fresh blood on the scene
            He seems more angry that z tho easier to wind up i think thinkim gonna have to find out i reckon hes about 14 -17 and ive got more chance of fighting elvis in london than this new **** even more chance of the z fight going on hahahha

Comment

We all know when the bell first sounded in this fight,Nolan was domintating for many of the first couple rounds..Then Charlie came with a hard hook ("Nolan,i'll cut your ****kkinng throat" thread)..After that, Nolan was dazed and slowed down..Charlie jumped on him for the kill...Just when we thought Nolan was done for and a TKO might happen,he digs down deep and throws a vicious flurry on Charlie

Now we are going into the late rounds and it is gonna be a toe to toe battle..It is very close on points,so both will have to come strong..Will there be a KO??who will win if theres a decision?? You will just have to stick around TPS forum and find out.......

Fight of the year,indeed

This bout is brought to you by......

Comment

I have Z ahead by one point sofar

its been an even tussle but Danny's winding his punches slower , it takes longer for Danny's shots to make an impact

all Danny needs to do is install firefox and install an add-on of a dictionary

It will result in a comprehensible Win for the DN

Comment

ive had some good knockdowns tho the rap dis thread a brutal kd with the family dis thread and the hammering hes taken over most rounds so far hes landed a few good shots like the throa cuttin thread but not been dropped yet these judges must have been the same ones from the last holyfield fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
                    We all know when the bell first sounded in this fight,Nolan was domintating for many of the first couple rounds..Then Charlie came with a hard hook ("Nolan,i'll cut your ****kkinng throat" thread)..After that, Nolan was dazed and slowed down..Charlie jumped on him for the kill...Just when we thought Nolan was done for and a TKO might happen,he digs down deep and throws a vicious flurry on Charlie

Now we are going into the late rounds and it is gonna be a toe to toe battle..It is very close on points,so both will have to come strong..Will there be a KO??who will win if theres a decision?? You will just have to stick around TPS forum and find out.......

Fight of the year,indeed

This bout is brought to you by......
                    lol King smashes this **** man! Good laff you are bruv...

Yeh i think this is gonna run the distance.I cant see either keeping up the work rate to finish the other off.A monster thread full of laff's from either party could end the other right now...

Comment

Working...
                    X