Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Worst Division in Boxing Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $iN View Post
    Thanks for reminding me how pathetic 140 is. There's a reason Collazo sent Hatton back down...
    I gotta go ahead and say 140 is pretty weak. When Cotto and Mayweather took off I think it gained that title.

Featherweight is probably the worst right now though. It's bad when you division is headlined by Chris John, Oscar Larios and Injin Chi.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
      I gotta go ahead and say 140 is pretty weak. When Cotto and Mayweather took off I think it gained that title.

Featherweight is probably the worst right now though. It's bad when you division is headlined by Chris John, Oscar Larios and Injin Chi.
      Middleweight is pretty bad. Pavlik and Taylor are the top guys and I don't rate taylor too much.

Comment

Definitely NOT heavyweight, like some people think.

140, 135, 175

Comment

Heavyweight is suprisingly vibrant at the moment. You have Wlad as the top dog, you have hard hitting Sam Peter as a knockout artist, you still have Valuev who I think will be challenging for a title, you have a good chance in every fight that the belt is going to change hands... If these guys fight each other it will be amazing. Unless it is Shannon Briggs, he's boring.

Comment

Staweight

Other then Caledron there is no one.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Heavyweight is suprisingly vibrant at the moment. You have Wlad as the top dog, you have hard hitting Sam Peter as a knockout artist, you still have Valuev who I think will be challenging for a title, you have a good chance in every fight that the belt is going to change hands... If these guys fight each other it will be amazing. Unless it is Shannon Briggs, he's boring.
              the best fighter in the division is eddie chambers if he was at cruiser he would already be champion

Comment

heavyweights end of story

Comment

bantam and feather....

Comment

light-flyweight,, haha i dunno

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Interesting point about the heavyweight scene. Do we want one dominant fighter who wins everything? Or do we want it to be tightly contested by several fighters?

Comment

Working...
                      X