No announcement yet.

Dan attempts to debunk Patterson bigfoot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan attempts to debunk Patterson bigfoot

Okay In my boredom I have attempted to debunk The Patterson Gimlin footage of an alleged bigfoot many 'experts' claim is the best proof of a bigfoot in existence.

Do I feel such a creature could exist & go undetected? No.
    Do I feel N. America could home an estimated 5,000+ of these creatures & go undetected? Absolutely no way!

If tracking dogs can track down tiny deer prints 3x3" for miles I am sure they could track down an alleged 8ft, 600lb humanoid ape that is said to leave footprints upto 18" in length & 9" wide that lets off what is described as a skunk like odor.

I am sick of the grainy footage so I've used tools too attempt to clear up the images and get a better look and find the errors of what I feel is a costume.
    A football helmet with a mask attached and covered in fur/hair.

Using motion blue, altering the brightness, tone, sharpening etc etc

Clearly its a very unimpressive costume upon closer inspection with a big flapping butt-pad, far from the 'muscular creature' its made out to be.

Creatures right arm certainly isn't what you would imagine on a 7'4'' 600lb ape

The mouth & nose are completely off-set. What sort of ape/monkey has a hooded nose?

Lets see a close up of the face...

Pupil visible but why would its pupil be facing in such a direction when the 'creature' was so blatantly looking right at the cameraman?
    Could that be Bob Gimlins glass eye? I think so.

No ape, monkey, primate has visible whites with small pupils.

Comment

Here is the creatures left foot, notice they look nothing alike and its completely flat where as the other is shaped correctly (albeit the indent itself is what you'd expect to see on a left foot!) also has squared off toes where the others are rounded and more visible.

Heel is completely wrong and sticks out way too far!

Neither foot matches the foot casts taken from the site which where taken.
      Last edited by dan_cov; 01-10-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

don't tell me! I have seen that mother phucker.

Comment

Working...
        X