Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Bute: Carl Froch Has Flaws, Mack Was Drained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as i like Bute i know that Froch will take his lunch money again in the rematch.

Comment

I'd rather this rematch not happen anyway until Bute makes some noise again.

All I want is a Kessler rematch in the UK.

Comment

mack was quite clearly drained of weight

it also clearly wasn't going to change the outcome if they fought at 175, 200, HW, on mars, etc,

froch is a bad man. the baddest on the planet at 168 not named andre ward.

Comment

Lucian Bute will win the rematch in Montreal.

Comment

Froch's woman Rachy is going to have to to change her last name to Bute after what Bute does to Froch in the rematch.

Rachel is going to feel it in her own ass during & after the buttraping Bute dishes out in 2013. Mark it down.

Comment

sure froch has flaws..... but unlike bute his chin is not one of his flaws......and froch cant wait around for this rematch... it needs to be in march or not at all..... if bute dont want the fight then bring on kessler......

Comment

don't do it bute. let froch fight stevenson. we haven't seen him beat to a pulp yet.

Comment

props to bute if he actually takes the fight. Another loss to Froch like that could be a career ender. But if he has the chance to fight a top fighter again why wouldnt he take it.

Comment

Froch has flaws, you are Bute, but don't expect to exploit those flaws in a rematch when you couldn't do that in a first fight. Froch will go through you even faster in a rematch.

Comment

Froch knocks out Bute in his casa.

Comment

Working...
                      X