Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q&A Marquez: Pacquiao's power trumps Bradley's skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes talking about David Diaz as a tune up fight in Mexico but that **** is still ******ed, Diaz just got ktfo a few months ago on FNF's.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      That's the first thought that came into my head after reading this. Seriously? David Diaz?
      If he just does it to stay busy then is ok. Not the best choice but is better than fighting once a year.

Comment

Marquez should fight El Terrible, 10 years too late, but hey, it could still be a great fight.

Comment

I agree, Bradley has good skills, but gets hit too much, and his lack of power might not give Pacquiao much to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by FJRod View Post
            If he just does it to stay busy then is ok. Not the best choice but is better than fighting once a year.
            Agree as well. I think they're trying to see on what adjustments Marquez needs to work on at 140lbs, and fine tune before a serious fight. Which is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              enough with the tuneups excuses.He should fight mike alvardo.
              Dude your my homie, but you are embarrasing yourself, Canelo fighting mosley is even more disgraceful than this.

What excuses you have for canela?

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                Dude your my homie, but you are embarrasing yourself, Canelo fighting mosley is even more disgraceful than this.

Theres no excuses from me.He tried to get big names in floyd and
                cotto.im sure he will get another big name if he beats mosley.
                In time carnal.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

Fighting a washed up name fighter is better then fightinh a washed up no name fighter.

Comment

Wait....I thought Marquez said Pac doesn't have power...or that he couldn't feel it

Comment

i'm not certain if he can take the left hand away completely. i tend to doubt it.

i think manny will win the fight but i wont be putting anything down on him

you have to take pacquiao's left hand away. that's still your chief task out there.

i think bradley will be able to keep from getting badly hurt by the left hand by backing away or getting close enough where pacquiao cant get extension, but i dont think he will take it away enough to win the fight (IE counter it or make him miss and then get his work in.)

i think bradley might end up covering and getting more defensive than he has in the past. he was cautious against alexander. obviously it was alexander on his bicycle the most, but bradley wasnt exactly going all out in there

and devon alexander does not punch like manny pacquiao. manny can still hurt guys with big punches and combinations and bust up their grills. he's the most gifted offensive fighter in boxing. nobody comes close frankly. his ability to hurt markedly larger guys is awesome.

UD pacquiao
                      eventually manny's age is going to develop a pattern of making his performances lack luster. if he's starting to deteriorate it will be closer than it would be were manny in his prime. the guy that fought hatton would make timothy bradley look very ordinary
                      Last edited by New England; 02-12-2012, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X