Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alfredo Angulo Pounds Cosme Rivera For Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed on most of the posts. Angulo is a beast and in a division that I like for the most part. I like seeing boxers fighting each other in the top ranks. Anybody eles think an Angulo/Kirkland fight would be nice to see?

Comment

Rivera looked decent in the 1st round, but its obvious he isn't a "mover" and you knew he couldnt keep that up all night.

Comment

where you at vanes?

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          next up cintron for angulo?..it should be martinez....cintron looks like a baby,he nearly quit...he lost badly and got a huge gift...angulo hits harder,i really believe he'll ko cintron,or cintron will quit,either of the two

I think so too, but martinez is to fast and experienced for angulo, probably in a couple years then.......

Comment

Originally posted by TKO Tom View Post
            Angulo could use an uppercut. If he added that to his arsenal he'd be the total package. He cuts off the ring nicely, targets the body wonderfully and is strong as hell.

If I was a 154-pound fighter I'd be doing what I could to avoid Angulo.

The referee in that fight was a sadist. He did the right thing by not stopping it in the 3rd but he let it go on too long at the end.
            He's lucky Rivera didn't have a full training camp.

He's way too easy to hit and SLOW as a mofo...and with those JUTTING EYEBROW RIDGES...will always get cut-up.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky1978 View Post
              I think so too, but martinez is to fast and experienced for angulo, probably in a couple years then.......
              Angulo won't be around in a couple years...Martinez won't be around much longer either.

Comment

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
                Angulo is truly a monster. I don't think he is quite ready for Martinez right now though, he needs more seasoning.
                Yeah right...I like Martinez, i like his flash and flair...mind speed he always says....but Angulo's not Cintron, he not gonna stand there while Martinez is jumping around. When Martinez starts doing his dance routines, Angulo would cut off the ring, put him in a corner or on the ropes, and then unleash some vicious punches.

I just realized it...Martinez has never really taken a solid punch. I mean Cintron manage a few to catch him off balance, but nothing major. Martinez really knows how to handle/avoid a punch...that's a good skill...apparently it comes in handy for his modeling contracts with Adidas. But he's a good boxer though.

Comment

Originally posted by rod_serrs View Post
                  Agreed on most of the posts. Angulo is a beast and in a division that I like for the most part. I like seeing boxers fighting each other in the top ranks. Anybody eles think an Angulo/Kirkland fight would be nice to see?

Kirkland!

I'm worried about the girl he's got training him...real worried. He needs to go get himself a real trainer, cuz he may have a good chin, but he sometimes takes punches unwarranted for. He's strong, and overwhelming...so far, i think it's his determined that's got him this far.

I don't want to see a Kirkland-Angulo fight yet....i like to see them play the field first, build a good profile and then collide. it would a sweet fight further down the line.

Comment

Working...
                  X