Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto's Trainer Likes Alexander Over Guerrero For Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto's Trainer Likes Alexander Over Guerrero For Floyd

On Tuesday night, perennial pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather set the boxing world on fire when he announced some recent developments pertaining to his May 4th return to the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

While WBC interim welterweight titlist Robert Guerrero was looked at as the favorite to land the fight, Mayweather instead suggested that St. Louis’ Devon Alexander may be getting the opportunity.

“The negotiations for my fight are almost done,” Mayweather tweeted. “The front runner is IBF Champion Devon Alexander. It’d be a unification bout at welterweight.”

On Wednesday night, I caught up with trainer Tony Morgan, a man who knows Guerrero very well.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL, bitter?

Comment

Still butt hurt i see!

Comment

And why is that?

Because Guererro beat the crap out of Berto?

Comment

He destroys fighters like Guerrero? Do we even have one example of this? Guy is still butt hurt

Comment

none of you make sense he should want robert to face FMW so he'd lose Duhhhh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Guess that major league ass whoppin ghost gave berto is still casuing hurt feelings. Berto's trainer is like the pac fringe fans on NSB.

Comment

berto is just a clown mad that guerrero whooped his ass

Comment

I would rather see Floyd fight Alexander also.We already seen Floyd fight lots of Guerrero`s; at-least Alexander is a slick boxer.How often do we see 2 slick boxers fight each other?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                    I would rather see Floyd fight Alexander also.We already seen Floyd fight lots of Guerrero`s; at-least Alexander is a slick boxer.How often do we see 2 slick boxers fight each other?
                    Slick?? Nothing is slick about Devon, do is the most boring boxer in the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X