Geale vs Pirog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geale vs Pirog

Who you got?

I haven't watched much of Pirog, he seems solid enough but not impressive. I think the fight will go along the same lines as Geale Vs Sylvester. Geale will be getting off first, while Pirog tries to counter or covers up then goes in for his combo.

Ishida was standing infront of Pirog for most of the fight and getting off quite easily, but Pirog knew he wasn't getting hurt and went for the easy victory. However I didn't see any killer instinct to go for the KO (Same could be said for Geale).

Are there any fights I should see of Pirog that will change my mind?

I can see a Geale Points victory but I guess it depends where they fight.
    Geale points
    20.00%
    Geale TKO/KO
    40.00%
    Pirog points
    20.00%
    Pirog TKO/KO
    20.00%
    Too close/early to call
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Malius View Post
    Who you got?

I haven't watched much of Pirog, he seems solid enough but not impressive. I think the fight will go along the same lines as Geale Vs Sylvester. Geale will be getting off first, while Pirog tries to counter or covers up then goes in for his combo.

Ishida was standing infront of Pirog for most of the fight and getting off quite easily, but Pirog knew he wasn't getting hurt and went for the easy victory. However I didn't see any killer instinct to go for the KO (Same could be said for Geale).

Are there any fights I should see of Pirog that will change my mind?
    I can see a Geale Points victory but I guess it depends where they fight.
    Have u seen Pirog vs Jacobs? That was the fight that got most posters so hyped up about Pirog in the first place.

Comment

Pirog is very technical and has heavy hands, his output is somewhat low but he's no Arthur Abraham. Geale I have been impressed with recently i see it as 50/50 and where its fought will probably be the deciding factor

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
        Pirog is very technical and has heavy hands, his output is somewhat low but he's no Arthur Abraham. Geale I have been impressed with recently i see it as 50/50 and where its fought will probably be the deciding factor
        He averaged 95 punches per round against Jantuah and 101 vs Melis....

Comment

Working...
        X