Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What country has the most robberies and gift decisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    The US has become particularly bad now their once pre-eminent position in boxing is on the slide.

They're desperate for champions now and still have the money to call the shots and pull off the hometown decisions.

Not a positive development for the sport of boxing.
    This guy sounds like he is mad about something

Anyway, I would say America.

Comment

Germany

Chris Byrd was robbed against Wladimir twice. Wlad had hot sauce on his gloves which impaired Byrd's vision. All those "knockdowns" were slips and results of Byrd falling on the canvass laughing. That cut Byrd suffered from Wladimir in the last fake knockdown was a ketchup packet Byrd broke on his face just as a joke.

Comment

lulz you guys dont watch much boxing outside of HBO/SHO, aint ya? ;D

Italy

Comment

Lately ive been seeing way more robberies from usa than any other place in world including germany. The khan-peterson fight is a recent example that comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            There are bad home decisions everywhere, but during the past few years I've seen more in the USA than anywhere else.
            Well said, I totally agree

Comment

I think they're all pretty equal. I think it matters on where they're fighting because usually the hometown fighter gets the decision.

Personally if I was a U.S born boxer I'd rather fight in the U.S.

The entire U.S doesn't root for it's own fighters like Europe does. Bute/Wlad/others can fight pretty much anywhere in Europe or Canada and people will flock to his fights, whereas someone like Ward can only get support in California, nobody cares about him. Both countries' people have different mentalities I guess.

Europeans will watch and root for a fighter regardless of how boring they are, they have diehard fans that regularly travel to the U.S. Can you imagine if Ward was white and born in Europe? He'd be a HUGE draw over there, easily the highest paid fighter in Europe.

Comment

Working...
              X