Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Question: Out of all the 140lbs is Amir Khan the most naturally gifted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Question: Out of all the 140lbs is Amir Khan the most naturally gifted?

I feel he is and the others have good solid overgames which they put into practise everyday

I would say hes the most talented by far.

If he had an iron chin hed wax every 140 Pounder.

Comment

Yes, Amir has the best physical tools. Amir isnt a finished article though. He is not a complete fighter yet unlike the likes of Bradley and Alexander. But I'm sure he will become a complete fighter under the guidance fo Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        I would say hes the most talented by far.

If he had an iron chin hed wax every 140 Pounder.
        Benavidez already beats him in sparring and the kid is only going to get better every day.

Comment

Originally posted by I AM THE WEST View Post
          Benavidez already beats him in sparring and the kid is only going to get better every day.
          From what Freddie Roach says the are "dead even" thats hardly beating him

Comment

no
            victor ortiz is

Comment

What do you mean by "gifted"? He has immense physical assets but he doesn't strike as the most gifted boxer I ever saw. His ring IQ is low, he's very mechanical and he often suffers lapses in concentration.
              Last edited by S.G.; 04-18-2010, 01:44 PM.

Comment

I don't see what the hype is about khan...he's overrated compared to the other fighters..even urango has a better resume...he hasn't shown a shocking performance...he's got ok power and ok speed...I think Roach makes Khan overrated...Had khan never cashed out Koltelnik for a tittle shot we would be seeing Ortiz as the WBA champ and Khan would be taking cautious fights at 140...but because he won the bid against gbp for tge koltelnik fight he is now the world champ and is dedending it against light punchers...smh...if I was Ortiz I'd be calling that fraud out for ****ting him out of a tittle shot

Comment

you can have all the skills in the world, but theres no way to train a weak chin. thats his one prolem. his only hope is to protect that chin, which means he needs to tighten up that defense.

Comment

All i see is fast hands, really.

His footwork is shabby, he's robotic and linear, he has zero ring intelligence, and he poor instincts.

Comment

Working...
                    X