Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs Mike Dallas Jr (Full replay)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a very good punch and very well timed. He caught Dallas at the perfect moment when he had forward momentum and was in no position to ride the punch getting the full force of it + his own momentum.

Comment

can't wait to go home and watch this

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This may sound ****** but it looks like floyd's pull counter but with more devastating power. Congrats Lucas!

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          This may sound ****** but it looks like floyd's pull counter but with more devastating power. Congrats Lucas!

I thought the same thing tbh

Kell Brook also likes to use the pull counter, I forget who against but I recall him dropping somebody with it before.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            Doesn't sound ******ed. Not like Mayweather invented it.

Comment

Someone said he took a dive?

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Someone said he took a dive?

Haha unbelievably so! I believe the reasoning was his legs didn't turn to jelly

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
                  Lucas is a bad motherfucker
                  Been saying this for a long time. The Undefeated Wartthysse is the real king at 140 pounds. Alexander and Judah don't want that rematch, they know they'd be going to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Haha unbelievably so! I believe the reasoning was his legs didn't turn to jelly
                    You get some funny people on here. If only they had to take some of these punches we wouldn't have those comments

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      You get some funny people on here. If only they had to take some of these punches we wouldn't have those comments

One of the worst places to get hit IMO nevermind at the hands of a certified banger like Lucas. Its always worrying when a fighter falls badly and is out cold like that.
                      Thankfully he came around quick & is okay.

You can really hear the thud of his face hitting the canvas.

Comment

Working...
                      X