Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Oosthuizen Dominates Bryant, Froch Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thomas Oosthuizen Dominates Bryant, Froch Next?

Roseland Ballroom, New York City - Thomas Oosthuizen (20-0, 13KOs) retained his IBO super middleweight title with a lopsided twelve round unanimous decision over Rowland Bryant (16-2, 11KOs). Oosthuizen dominated the action with his superior boxing ability, and Bryant had no answers to change the tide. The scores were 118-110, 117-111, 117-111.

[Click Here To Read More]

Easy work for Oosthuizen. Just sat back and kept tagging Bryant with that stiff jab while Bryant spent the whole fight trying to set up and land one big right hand.

Comment

WILL LIKE TO C THIS GUY WITH FROCH I THINK WILL BE A GOOD MATCH not really sure who will win

Comment

Bryant landed some huge shots in the last few seconds of round 12, that I thought he just might pull out a come from behind stoppage, but Oosthuizen came back with some shots of his own. Oosthuizen is a solid prospect, but he still has a lot to improve on, and learn. He's not ready for the top guys IMO. Ward would pick him apart and dominate. Froch would stop him I think. He'd give Froch a good scrap, but I just think he's limited. And his height is almost as much of a liability as it is an advantage, especially against the elite of the division, because his chin hangs out to dry a lot.

Bryant, on the other hand although showed he was limited, showed that his win over Andrade was no fluke. He hits shockingly hard. And, I think Oosthuizen's height really bothered him, then again, can you think of another 6'4" SMW? I think Bryant could make some very entertaining fights in the future. A fight with him and Bika would be fireworks.

Comment

The ref is giving Armenta the 8 count while he's sitting on his f.uckin' stool

Comment

Sean Monaghan by 3rd round TKO
            Last edited by hogwash; 08-02-2012, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Thomas.O is a good guy and all, many tools but he is too straight up, European style and that may come back to haunt him. He reminds me a little of McEwen, the guy that lost to Quilin and Lee. But he is altogether in the wrong division.....a little too deep for him.

Comment

Bryant had never fought past 6 rounds before, he's a novice. His quality of opposition was actually disgusting.

Tommy better steer clear of froch and co for a while, he's nowhere near ready

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X