Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell’s Mission: Succeed, Entertain and Improve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell’s Mission: Succeed, Entertain and Improve

Some fighters obsess over maintaining a glossy ring record, sacrificing entertainment value in the process. Others throw caution to the wind, but quickly find the losses piling up and without actually learning anything in the process.

[Click Here To Read More]

Come back to VA beach

Comment

Mitchell has the right attitude, the most important thing for him is to make sure he improves a little with each fight.

Comment

seems like a nice guy but i fail to see what everybody else sees in potenial.
        i think he gets sparked soon

Comment

You don't see potential in a guy who was the first to KO Timur Ibragimov? That's impressive for any boxer, let alone for a former football player who is still learning the sport.

Comment

Look forward to seeing more of Mitchell. Hope he's the real deal and not just another "Great Black Hope"!

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
              Look forward to seeing more of Mitchell. Hope he's the real deal and not just another "Great Black Hope"!
              That will be impossible to tell from fighting Chazz Witherspoon. Witherspoon has gotten KO'd every time he's stepped up in class (against Arreola and Thompson). The Timur fight was a big win. I feel like Mitchell isn't following up on that KO with a better fighter, new stepping stone. Witherspoon is a step in the wrong direction.

Comment

Give me a break, the fight is a joke!

Comment

Working...
                X