Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout Showdown Looms For May 4th Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bout time damn Canelo hopefully he wins

Comment

I don't see how Canelo can win this fight, but props to GBP if the rumors are true.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        Racist. Tired of you racist fucks. Get a life.
        Oh, the irony. lol

Comment

Racist. Tired of you racist fucks. Get a life.
          Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
          You are a little man full of complexes.

It's a known fact most Mexicans have a huge inferiority complex. And it's not me saying it, read your own Mexican writers, specially Octavio Paz's El Laberinto de la Soledad where he accurately profiles Mexicans.
          you seem a lil agitated run out of newports? dont have that 3.50 to buy that 40? Stop being lazy and collect more cans next time.
          Im with Ross...............The Irony!!!!!!

Comment

this is tat fight that;ll show us what Canelo is made of...his first real test and at a young age too so no one should be hating on this kid, bigger and better things to come I hope but Trout aint no pushover, I expect a tough close controversial decision for Canelo but I think he'll have a little extra mustard on his punches and heart and desire to earn this one flat out.

Comment

you seem a lil agitated run out of newports? dont have that 3.50 to buy that 40? Stop being lazy and collect more cans next time.
              You are a little man with a small penis. That's eating you up.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                Oh, the irony. lol
                I never start initiate any racist convo.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  This is the fight I predicted. I think and hope this happens on the undercard of what looks like will be Mayweather-Guererro.

Broner-Burns also on the undercard, I hope.
                  I'm hoping for Trout-ALvarez too. This fight would greatly improve the ppv

Comment

canelo needs this fight...trout only has a one inch reach and half inch height advantage over canelo. canelos body work is gonna definitely be key,trout will have to use his usual jab to keep him at bay and set up his shots....i will give the edge to canelo based on his power advantage and his nasty body shots

Comment

I am honestly shocked. Never would have thought Canelo's handlers would put him in with Trout. He has earned my respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X