No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield Gives His Take on Mayweather-Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield Gives His Take on Mayweather-Ortiz

By Mitch Abramson - Am I the only one disturbed by what happened to Victor Ortiz on Saturday? Am I the only one who felt a little embarrassed for the sport after witnessing the ending? Am I the only one who thinks the line of defense used to justify Floyd Mayweather’s actions, that Ortiz should have protected himself at all times, is absurd? Does it really matter what I think? Not in the grand scheme of things, but let me say this: I started the day as a Mayweather fan, a not-so-secret admirer, and walked away shaking my head after the card, wondering if I would ever watch the guy fight again. [Click Here To Read More]

holyfield cant really talk. tyson bit his ear because he kept headbutting
    the fight was calld a disqualification. if cortez was referering
    holyfield would have to keep fighting after the ear bite
    and tyson would probably have knocked him out ..

Comment

Great article. Mayweather tarnished his legacy. Honor the rematch and all this negativity goes away.

Comment

"Mayweather should have waited for Victor to put his hands up first."

Man get the **** out of here. Like I said before, no fighter should have to wait for the other fighter to be ready. Its the big leagues now. If you're opponent is not ready, the ref is not ready, but you're ready, then guess what? Those two are in the wrong. You're the only one in the ring doing the right thing. The **** kind of world are we living in here? Wait til the other guy puts his hands up. Lol, you've got to be ****ting me.

Comment

Floyd gave him the first shot and waited a couple of secs and the tit ortiz still didnt put his fuken hands up

Comment

evanders opinion greater than all of them *****s on red. take that to the banks.

Comment

Originally posted by rajul View Post
              holyfield cant really talk. tyson bit his ear because he kept headbutting
              the fight was calld a disqualification. if cortez was referering
              holyfield would have to keep fighting after the ear bite
              and tyson would probably have knocked him out ..
              Tyson was losing that fight, and he had already lost to Holyfield by knockout prior, Tyson bit his ear as a way of quitting without being seen as a coward, and in this case it has worked.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
                Great article. Mayweather tarnished his legacy.
                I agree. It was not worth all of this if he truly felt he had him and would win by stoppage anyway. Bad night for boxing and May's rep which is a shame beacuse we actually had a pretty good undercard for once.

Comment

Holyfield can't preach morals

Holyfield has 5 children with 5 different baby mothers and he's talking about morals? Give us a break dude! And Holyfield bit an opponents ear in the amateurs. What a frickin' hypocrite!

Comment

Holyfield can't preach morals

Holyfield has 5 children with 5 different baby mothers and he's talking about morals? Give us a break dude! And Holyfield bit an opponents ear in the amateurs. What a frickin' hypocrite!

Comment

Working...
                    X