No announcement yet.

Spot the difference: Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
    I ordered that live, me, my friends, neighbors, and we all agreed Mosley looked smaller. Didn't think that was a coincidence. Now the Mosley that fought Oscar in the rematch looked like a straight up monster lol
    Lol, they were both roiding - both him and Oscar.

Wouldn't be surprised if most boxers were doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
      I ordered that live, me, my friends, neighbors, and we all agreed Mosley looked smaller. Didn't think that was a coincidence. Now the Mosley that fought Oscar in the rematch looked like a straight up monster lol
      I am sorry but I was there and they were just going along with you to not make you feel like you're seeing things. JK

My friends will have to agree/believe with anything I say because they know i'm a hardcore boxing fan. If I tell them Pacquiao is gay and he slept with Bob Arum, they will believe me. That's what probably happened that night, you said Mosley looks smaller and every one wanted to look smart by agreeing with Dominicano Soy, the #1 P4P boxing fan on the block. I got everyone around here against Pacquiao, everyone I tell the story to, thinks Pacquiao is hiding something. Too bad Pacquiao can't sue ME for "slander" and "defamation".

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
        If at the weigh in, Shane looks any closer to Photo 2, then I'm picking him to win.
        yea like size is a matters for pac.

Comment

I remember watching the Mayweather fight and thinking Shane looked a bit smaller. I even thought Floyd was the bigger body that night.

Comment

Great upper body movement by Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
              I am sorry but I was there and they were just going along with you to not make you feel like you're seeing things. JK

My friends will have to agree/believe with anything I say because they know i'm a hardcore boxing fan. If I tell them Pacquiao is gay and he slept with Bob Arum, they will believe me. That's what probably happened that night, you said Mosley looks smaller and every one wanted to look smart by agreeing with Dominicano Soy, the #1 P4P boxing fan on the block. I got everyone around here against Pacquiao, everyone I tell the story to, thinks Pacquiao is hiding something. Too bad Pacquiao can't sue ME for "slander" and "defamation".

I got a few who used to be hardcore fans. They still know a lot more than the casual fan.

I have to remind them about Pacquiao, they're like "Why doesn't Floyd fight Pacquiao?", keep having to repeat myself too, gets annoying man.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                Lol, they were both roiding - both him and Oscar.

Wouldn't be surprised if most boxers were doing it.
                Agree, Oscar too maybe.

Comment

Mosley's nose looked more jacked up in the Margarito fight.

Comment

mosley has bucktooth...?

Comment

Originally posted by theprince View Post
                      i'm assuming pac/shane are using clitoris gloves since manny loves those and they're hitters gloves. Those grants are more like pillows, better for protecting brittle hands. Wonder if shane would've sparked out floyd in the second with the clits. The world will never know.
                      loooollllllllll

Comment

Working...
                      X