No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A. Garcia: I Knew We'd Get a KO, Khan's Chin is Weak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: A. Garcia: I Knew We'd Get a KO, Khan's Chin is Weak

Angel Garcia, father and trainer of WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (24-0, 15KOs), is not ruling out the possibility of a move to the welterweight division after a few more fights at 140-pounds. He wants his son to dominate the competition at 140, and then a move to 147 will be discussed.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lol this guy is awesome. I can't wait for Danny Garcias next fight, mainly just to hear his dad sound off & enrage everyone again.

Comment

everyone knew khan can get knocked out cause he has a glass chin, the only question was khan going to outbox him or try to bang Lucky for danny his dad got underneath Khan skin and made khan fight wreckless and his son danny landed a game changer. rematch garcia get out classed. But good for Danny he now in a position to demand more money and all, He should fight maidana or alvardo or heck even rios. but cause of the promotion company on real possibility is maidana

Comment

Angel Garcia is a PR version of Moe from the 3 stooges he's even got the looks too...tells u like it is real and raw f what the people think ..keep up the real ish Angel respect

p.s. can someone make a pic with him as moe with the rest of the stooges..of coarse someone can so thanks ahead of time
        Last edited by mcashflo; 07-21-2012, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Funny thing is Angel called it a few hours before the fight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyHi_N77rT4

Comment

Angel looks like a dope head

Comment

they need to put this guy against norman "stoney" stonev

Comment

The punch that hurt khan was to the neck not chin and after he
                was already hurt khan took some bombs and stayed up.
                I like Danny a lot good kid good fighter but I'm already tired of
                His dad. Way too much mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  everyone knew khan can get knocked out cause he has a glass chin, the only question was khan going to outbox him or try to bang Lucky for danny his dad got underneath Khan skin and made khan fight wreckless and his son danny landed a game changer. rematch garcia get out classed. But good for Danny he now in a position to demand more money and all, He should fight maidana or alvardo or heck even rios. but cause of the promotion company on real possibility is maidana
                  This is not true. Khan always fight wreckless. Khan been a KO waiting to happen for quite some time now. It was only a matter of time to see him get KO'd again. The same thing will happen again if they don't fix his defense.

Comment

lol they are tryin too hard to convince us it was not a lucky punch

Comment

Working...
                    X