Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would prime Bernard Hopkins vs prime James Toney play out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A well prepared, well trained, focused James Toney? Hopkins will find a way to weasel out of the fight.

Comment

i used to like James Toney but he just let himself go..so ima have to say Hopkins. 46 and still winning. i havent seen Hopkins lose since his first fight with roy jones jr and that was a close fight plus he rematched jones and won. B-HOP all day

Comment

see james toney vs. mike mccallum 1

Comment

pretty easy fight for hopkins

Comment

Although I find toney way more entertaining and all I gotta go with hopkins UD ... watch Toney v Nunn with the knowledge that Toney isn't going to knock Bhop out

Comment

James Toney wins this 117-111

Comment

Although James Toney did take steroids, I admire his skills. Skills don't come from taking steroids.

Comment

Toney UD by a couple of rounds.

Thats if he could stop eating burgers for long enough to make weight.

Comment

Their primes were at different weights. I agree with the poster who said it would be reminiscent of Toney-McCallum, but with a bit more of a clear edge to Toney (especially at 168). Toney by maybe three rounds.

Comment

Tough one to call. I honestly don't know. Maybe I'd give the edge to JT.

Comment

Working...
                      X