Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water Supplied in Gaza Unfit for Drinking; Israel Prevents Entry of Materials Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you even commenting on a topic you yourself say you do not care about? The fact you don’t care also screams out you don’t actually know much/anything about the situation so again why post on a thread about it?

Come back with something remotely insightful to add or don’t post pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by -LowKey- View Post
      Why are you even commenting on a topic you yourself say you do not care about? The fact you don’t care also screams out you don’t actually know much/anything about the situation so again why post on a thread about it?

Come back with something remotely insightful to add or don’t post pretty simple.
      are you pro isreal or pro palistine?

do you understand your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
        are you pro isreal or pro palistine?

do you understand your sig?
        Of course i understand my sig what kind of question is that and i would say by looking at it its pretty obvious

Comment

Of course i understand my sig what kind of question is that and i would say by looking at it its pretty obvious
          it just comes across as conveying the same message as this map...

though for some one pro palastine i dont imagine that would be the message to convey.

Comment

Are you for real? I take it your not familiar with Paul the physic octopus.

Comment

Are you for real? I take it your not familiar with Paul the physic octopus.
              well im more familar with the history of the octopus being used as a symbol of a greedy power slithering its tentacles into lands that dont belong to them.

that such an image is being used to purport ones own hubris for their country while it has such negative connotations for how the people in power act is quite ironic.

Comment

You are looking for something that isn’t there

Comment

You are looking for something that isn’t there
                  or something that is there but over looked out of ignorance for reality.

Comment

You are reading way to much into my sig which is actually pretty funny I’m not ignorant at all but obviously you are ignorant to Paul the physic octopus.

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                      I know that was not targeted at me, but the majority of things you come out with is the typical bitter old "im too good, know more than you, think my opinion has more truth than your facts because i want to argue with everything, and if i get out witted, you're a racist/anti-semetic/backward person" snobbish ego.
                      How would you know what I do when I'm out-witted?

Comment

Working...
                      X