Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bundrage just tweeted he will fight Canelo on Sept 15!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Ugly?? K-9 is fun to watch just like Tyson on your AV. People that actually fight.
    he definitely comes to figiht and doesnt back down. what i mean is he swings wild, off balance, hardly jabs. technique wise hes garbage. but his will and power make up for it thats why it should be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
      https://twitter.com/#!/K9boxing
      check his twitter profile.. solid fight still rooting for Canelo
      Solid fight? A "solid fight" is a competitive fight. "Canelo" is going to have "K-9" for lunch. As far as I'm concerned, the best thing about this fight is that it possibly brings Lara one step closer to a date with Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Solid fight? A "solid fight" is a competitive fight. "Canelo" is going to have "K-9" for lunch. The best thing about this fight is that it brings Lara one step closer to a date with Alvarez.
        lol, exactly. this fight does nothing for canelo. not even monetary wise. i dont see why its a solid fight. its more like more of the same.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
          he definitely comes to figiht and doesnt back down. what i mean is he swings wild, off balance, hardly jabs. technique wise hes garbage. but his will and power make up for it thats why it should be a good fight
          K9 has power? He got decent pop but I doubt he has the power to stop Canelo who's been hurt before...

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Solid fight? A "solid fight" is a competitive fight. "Canelo" is going to have "K-9" for lunch. As far as I'm concerned, the best thing about this fight is that it possibly brings Lara one step closer to a date with Alvarez.
            And we still searching for that top 10 name to get in the ring with Lara.
            Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            lol, exactly. this fight does nothing for canelo. not even monetary wise. i dont see why its a solid fight. its more like more of the same.
            Yup, an old ass dude who's past it. Canelo and GBP still following the trend...

Comment

garbage fight, hes the weakest title holder in the division. id rather he have fought trout.
              Bundrage will score a career-high pay day (good for him), catch a beating and (hopefully) hang up the gloves.

Comment

K-9 has never impressed me against descent opposition.

I'm not even saying solid opposition. Against descent opposition like Forbes, Julio and Powell he has come up short though he did beat Powell in a rematch and beat the feather fisted Spinks.

I just don't see this fight being competitive, but there's always a punches chance I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
                  But Sulaiman will strip Canelo if he fights K9 for a Unification match.

Or

Maybe he will only strip Canelo if he fights Trout, but no K9?. I don't see the logic in that Sulaiman mmmm...

remember everything is design to protect Canelo,when they announced Kirkland-Canelo sulaiman made the fight mandatory, guess who was in lne for a mandatory? Lara was after Vanes refused to fight him because the WBC didn't provide a clause that the winner will have to face Canelo, so last week they, the WBC and Cia, demoted Lara to the #3 spot and elevated Cotto who is coming from a loss to the #1 and Kirkland who is being injured to #2, Now the only thing I can come out for this demotion is that, Mr. Lara is too good.

Comment

The one thing Bundrage has to offer is a belt. Alvarez can "unify" (what a laugh that is). Let "Canelo" grab all the trinkets he can, it makes for "one-stop shopping" for Lara. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      He didnt say the fight was made u dumbazz
                      I said what K9 tweeted motherfuker

Comment

Working...
                      X