Collapse
No announcement yet.

This just proved how good Andre Ward is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward is the best 168 by a fair distance, I cannot people were hyping this one dimensional robotic bum named Bute. Literally against Froch, Ward didn’t get out of gear 1, it was sparring session for him. Bute thought he could duck Super Six and somehow automatically get a shot at the winner, what an laughable attempt by this fraud. He faced the runner up in the super 6 and was humiliated. Fighting the winner would have been worse, he should be grateful

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      Ward is the best 168 by a fair distance, I cannot people were hyping this one dimensional robotic bum named Bute. Literally against Froch, Ward didn’t get out of gear 1, it was sparring session for him. Bute thought he could duck Super Six and somehow automatically get a shot at the winner, what an laughable attempt by this fraud. He faced the runner up in the super 6 and was humiliated. Fighting the winner would have been worse, he should be grateful
      Ward should just move up to lt HW then... there's nothing left for him to do at 168 if you go with this kind of thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        Bute's fanbase were pretty much the only people disputing that fact
        Bute doesn't even have a fanbase like that. Half of his "fans" on this forum were really just Ward/Black American haters.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          I disagree. I think Ward believed Bute was getting the easy way to the top. The Super 6 guys all beat up one another then hejust swoops in and taes on the winner? Ward didn't like that and wanted Bute to prove himself. Which he didn't.
          Nah man that just some bull**** for the media. Why did he say he'd be willing to fight Chavez Jr? Is Chavez a proven fighter? Wake up, it's all about $$$. "Bute needs to prove himself" means "Bute needs to raise his profile so our fight would be even bigger down the line".

Comment

Working...
          X